Fourteen.

Harry's POV:

"Fourteen, fifteen, now switch to the other leg." My new trainer who's name is Justin or Jason or Johnson.. I really couldn't remember was coaching me today since no one knew where damn Liam was. Well, He was hot but my mind was too busy to think about sex now.

"Okay that's enough, your highness." The coach said and handed me a cup of water.

I had only one gulp of water when Liam approched me. I threw the cup to the ground angrily.

"Hello, Harry!" Liam said, smiling a little.

I walked towards him and couldn't help but push him to the ground.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!! YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR FOUR DAYS!!!"

I could see Coach Jonathan flinching. I didn't know whether because I was screaming or cursing but I didn't care right now, all I cared about where the hell Liam had been.

He got up from the ground but before I could scream again he said "Wait, I have an explanation."

"What?" I asked frowning.

Liam eyed the coach "I will tell you.. privately." Liam said and wiped the dust from his caramel coat.

...

I walked to my room; a bit faster, with Liam following me behind. Everyone greeted him and asked about him. From servants to different workers on the castle. 

I rolled my eyes while he smiled and stopped to talk with some of them.

I opened my room and he was still talking with some of the servants, ugh Liam. I dragged him from the collar of his coat and into the room.

He laughed. "Careful here."

"Shut up Liam.. now where have you been?" I said tapping my foot angrily on the floor.

"Excuse me, you're the one who said and I quote here 'don't show me your face until you find Zayn'." He frowned.

My heart started beating faster. "Have you found him?" I asked eagerly.

Liam sat down and smirked "Hmm..."

"What does this stupid 'hmm' mean?"

"It means I have, I've found Zayn." He declared with a proud smile.

My face lit up without noticing. "Why didn't you bring him with you? Where is he?"

Liam sighed "well, I couldn't bring him with me. He is not here."

"Damn Liam, where the fuck is he?"

"He's in Ireland."

"What? Ireland! How could he get there?" I was really shocked.

"Not only is he there, but also... he's held hostage."

I definitely didn't see that one coming.

...

A/N: poor Zayn :(