Three.

Sir Liam was in the public Square in the city of London.

He was standing tall in front of Harry's vehicle.

Yes. Harry decided to tag along with him. To make sure the chosen guy fitted his needs; all of them.

There were young women and men, older people and children, poor and rich.

The rich women were standing elegantly with their well-made dresses, handheld fans and beautiful hats. While poor women were trying to use newspapers on their heads to avoid the hot sun.

Some people -especially guys- came since they'd heard about Prince Harry needing a servant. But Most of them did cause they wanted to see the beautiful Prince.

While Harry was watching people from the window of the vehicle, and flashing people his charming smile, Liam had already picked five handsome guys, that he thought were the most suitable.

Liam turned towards Harry and told him to get out so he could see them closely and choose one.

When one of the guards opened the door for Harry and he stepped out, loud roars and cheers were heard, and people started shouting his name.

Well, to be honest, with the exception of his sexual adventures that always ended up with killing his partner; Harry was a great Prince. But if anyone knew that he killed everyone he had sex with, well.. let's say his family and his people would't take it easily.

Prince Harry examined the boys carefully, all of them were good looking.

People started whispering how handsome Prince Harry was and young ladies eyed him with desire.

He thought that the guy with the blond hair and the blue eyes was absolutely beautiful, and fuckable.

"What's your name, boy?" Harry asked the chosen blond.

"I'm Luke, your highness." Luke answered with a small bow.

But before he could say his final choice, A loud scream was heard, all eyes turned towards the end of the crowd from whence the voice came, and two bodyguards immediately moved with their weapons to stand in front of Harry, to protect him from any possible danger.

But Harry moved them gently, and walked along with Liam to the back of the crowd. People moved aside, creating a path for the prince and his right hand.

They saw an old woman on the ground, while a boy was holding her. She most probably had fainted from the throng.

Harry and Liam approached the boy who was tapping her cheeks gently to wake her. And she was slowly waking up.

"Is she alright?" Harry asked with true concern.

"Yes, I think she is." the boy said and left his eyes up to meet Harry's.

And Harry was astonished, in the most amazing way. The boy was undeniably gorgeous. Maybe the most beautiful face Harry'd ever seen. He had a bit long raven black hair which looked so soft, Harry fought the urge to touch it and move his fingers through it, and to top it the boy had a pair of golden eyes; like a beautiful beach, and he had a small beard.

Harry was enchanted.

The eldest lady woke up, after one of the people spattered some water on her face.

"Why did she pass out?" Liam asked the raven-haired boy who was kneeling beside the woman.

"I don't know," the boy said after a short pause, lowering his face, clearly lying.

And that's when the woman -whom Harry thought was probably his grandmother- spoke.

"Are you Prince Harry dear?" she asked Liam who was kneeling beside her.

People around Harry gasped, and Liam turned towards Harry with an amused smile on his face, but Harry was smiling too. He found it okay If an old woman didn't recognise him.

"I am ma'am," Prince Harry finally cleared that up for her.

"Oh Lord I am so sorry, but please I beg you I want you to.." but she was cut off.

"Grandma, Stop!!" the olived-skin boy stopped her loudly.

Harry knelt beside Liam.

"Yes, ma'am?!" Harry encouraged her, clearly curious why the beautiful one was like he's hiding something.

"I want you to take Zayn as your servant, he's everything to me, and he needs the job so badly, please." she said falling to the ground, prostrated in front of Harry's feet.

"Please don't prostrate," Harry said gently, and moved the woman to her feet, and the four stood up.

Harry looked at Liam, "What do you think?"

Liam eyed the boy from head to toe. "I think he's perfect."

Though Liam hardly ever called someone perfect, except maybe himself.
Harry looked at the small boy, who faced the ground again.

He couldn't deny the fact that he thought of taking him as a servant before his grandmother begged him to, it was because of his killing looks. Those looks that made Harry tingle everywhere.

But now he had a reason why he chose him and not one of the five boys standing not so far away.

The Prince knew he found his next victim, and he looked at the raven boy, and into those sweet innocent eyes and said,

"I think he's perfect too."

...

A/N: I know I said short chapters, but yeah that was a bit long. Oops.