Twenty-eight.

Zayn's POV:

Flashback:

It was about to be midnight. I was sitting in my room, still crying and wondering what the hell would happen when I go to the room on the ceiling, to meet Prince Harry as he ordered me.

I'm gonna be dead. There's no question in that. What will happen to my grandma? She'll be alone in this world without me. I'm the only one left from her family.

My thoughts were like a hurricane, they were bad, rotating in my mind and destroying me at the same time.

And that's when I heard a knock on the door.

My heart was between my feet. Who's knocking on my door?

"Who's there?" I asked with a shaky voice. I was so scared.

"It's me Liam. Open the door."

Sir Liam? What is he doing here?

I opened the door with my trembling hands, and he opened it wider with his foot and got inside; closing the door behind him.

"Sir Liam, what are y.." I was beginning to ask but he held his hand up to shut me.

"Listen there's no time. You're going to see Harry in the ceiling room right?" He asked me.

"Right." I replied, my mouth started to dry.

"Look Harry wants to rape you."

Oh God!

I couldn't believe he's telling me this.

"What?" I played dumb.

"He's going to rape you, then kill you." Good now my death was confirmed.

He breathed loudly. "But I'll help you." He said.

"How could you help me?" I asked, feeling a flicker of hope creeping through my veins.

"I'll tell you what to do, you get up there to the ceiling room. George, an old servant who stands by the door, will open the door for you and then lock it behind you. When you get inside, I'll make George unlock the door, but of course after a couple of minutes." Liam took a breath then continued.

"Harry will probably be drunk, so try to make him think you'll go on with him. And then, stood up as fast as you could and leave the room running." Sir Liam told me and I was silent for a second.

"But what if he hold on tight to me?" I asked. Worried again.

"Then you better use your fist. You know how to use it, don't you?" Liam smiled, winking at me.

"You want me to hit the prince?" I was totally and utterly surprised.

He simply nodded. What the hell?

"But Sir, he's a fighter. And he's way stronger and taller than me." There's no way I could defeat Prince Harry.

"He will be drunk. And when Harry gets drunk, he gets clumsy and weak." He answered.

I put my head down in silence. But he put his finger under my chin, lifting my face up towards him.

"You'll be okay, don't worry." He smiled then pressed a small quick kiss on my mouth.

Before I could react, he asked me. "Do you think of any place you could go to?"

"Actually, I was thinking yesterday about running away; to Belfast." I answered, still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Liam kissed me, and his eyes widened.

"Why Belfast?" His thick eyebrows went up. Thank Jesus he didn't ask why I wanted to run away. How could I've explained THAT?

"Well, you know old Mary, who's was working for Harry before me," he nodded, so I continued.

"She gave me her address, if I ever wanted to visit her." I said, lying a bit. I didn't want to get the sweet lady in trouble if I told Sir Liam that she was having her doubts about Prince Harry.

"I see. Okay then, I'll be waiting for you with a horse outside the left exit of the castle. And I'll take you to the port. Then you figure your way when you get to Ireland." He smiled.

"Thank you, Sir Liam." I was so grateful.

"Thank me later, now hurry up and go to Harry, before he gets suspicious."

End of flashback.

"And was he waiting for you?" Harry asked me after I told him what happened the night I escaped.

"He was. And then I got to Ireland, slept on the street of Bangor city the first night, then the next day I took my way to Belfast." I replied.

We were still waiting for Dr. Tomlinson to finish operating Liam. It's been two hours.

"I'm so sorry, Zayn. That I put you through this." He said, his eyes glossy like he'd cry any minute.

"What's done is done. You can't change the past. You can only hope for a better future." I smiled and so did he.

"So how did you end up in Niall's castle anyway?" Harry asked me.

I eyed the Irish Prince; who was walking back and forth for two hours now.

"Well, Liam told me if I feel any danger, I ought to go to Niall's castle. And when I knew that Mary went to talk to the queen, I got so scared that you'd come to kill me so.."

"Wait wait hold on." Harry stopped me.

"What?"

"You said Mary went to visit the queen? Mary went to visit my mother?" He asked and I nodded.

"What for?" He wondered.

Shit. I cleared my throat. God I'm so afraid of telling him.

"She went to..hum.. to tell your mother.. about what you've done to me." I let out. My heart was drumming in my chest.

Harry's mouth was wide open. His eyes showed horror.

"No fucking way!" He finally shouted.

...

A/N: Heyy guys how yo doing?

So how was the chapter? Was it good? Sorry I didn't reveal if Liam made it or not. That's in the next chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to Sleeby
Thanks for reading love!

And I wanted to tell you, please excuse any errors, spelling or grammatical mistakes. I'll try to fix 'em later. 

Love y'all