Thirty-five.

Harry's POV:

"Holy shit!" I shouted.

I could not believe my eyes.

"What is it, Harry?" The naked Zayn asked from the bed.

We could clearly hear shouts saying, "We want the king, we want the king,"

"I don't know," I replied, "but what I do know is.. there is like one hundred person in my garden."

Zayn was beside me in a second. "Oh God." He gasped. "What do you think that means? Are they going to kill us?" He said and I felt how scared he was.

I turned towards him, holding his face between my hands. "No one would dare to touch you as long as I'm alive." I assured him. He was still terrified I could tell.

So I said the thing that I was desperate to say, the thing that I could feel deep inside me.

"I love you, Zayn." I said slowly, moving my hands up and down his cheeks.

He looked deep into my green eyes, I could see some of my eye colour inside his, and that's how he's to me, a part of me. My soul mate.

His eyes were shining in tears, "I love you, Harry." He replied and the butterflies were dancing in my stomach as I took his lips between mine.

The shouts were becoming screams so I had to break the kiss.

"Zayn, get dressed, I'll go see what's going on," I said taking a pair of pants and a shirt from my closet. "And wait here for five minutes after I leave, don't let anyone sees you leaving my room." I said pulling the shirt over my head and putting the pants on quickly.

I pressed a kiss to his lips again and left.

..

The moment I opened the door, I saw a servant about to knock, "What's going on?" I asked.

"The whole city is out here, asking for your majesty." The servant said and bowed.

I met my mother in the hallway. "Harry?" She questioned.

"Go to sleep mom, I'll handle it." She didn't listen to me and walked beside me.

When I stepped out to the balcony and they saw me, they started shouting more.

"What do you want, my good people?" I asked over their voices.

A several voices went out.

I put my hands up to silence them. "I want one of you to talk, I can not understand you all speaking at once."

One of the men shouted. "We want the truth."

Yeah, we want the truth, hell yeah, tell us... people started shouting.

"Truth about what?" I asked my heart was beating fast now.

Beat. Beat. Beat.

"Is it true you're gay, king Harry?" The same man asked.

---------

my heart stopped beating for a second I swear.

Then it started to beat faster.

BeatBeatBeatBeat.

"What are you saying young man?" It was my mother asking.

"There's a woman named Mary, she told everyone in the city that king Harry is gay and he rapes people and kills them, that's why young people kept missing. And he's now.. he's in a relationship with a servant named Zayn." The man told and my mother gasped beside me.

"That bitch." My mother whispered.

"Well," my mother said loudly. "Who are you gonna believe? Her, or your king?"

"My Queen, that's why we're here. We love king Harry, and we believe him. But we want to hear him disclaim it." Another man shouted.

My mother looked at me. "Harry?"

I looked at her without saying a word.

"Come on, Harry. Tell him it's not true." My mother said. "We want you to stay a king, if people knew you're gay, they will make you give up your kingdom. And we don't want that, right Harry?" She whispered to me.

I nodded my head, feeling so sad inside. And I opened my mouth...

....

A/N: One chapter left :')