Twenty-one.

Zayn's POV:

"Zayn.. Zayn.. wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry sitting in front of me, his long hair flowing around his head like a halo. While the sunshine on his hair made him look more angelic.

"Harry what are you doing here?" I asked him in surprise.

"Shhh.. don't speak." He said and bent down, softly pressing his lips on my parted lips. Kissing me softly.

I closed my eyes, moving my mouth against his, he sucked on my bottom lip, and I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"Oh Zayn.. how much I missed you." He said and moved to my neck. Sucking on the flesh above my throat; made me moan even harder.

"Oh Zayn." He breathed my name again.

"Yes Harry." Nnfff...

"Zayn!" This time louder.

"Zayn!!" I opened my eyes and saw Mary and her husband George staring at me. I sat down in surprise.

"What the..." I let out.

"You okay boy?" Geroge asked me.

I felt my face blushing. "Um..yes yes I am sir."

"You were saying Harry's name in your sleep." Mary said.

Shit.

"I was?" My face was probably like a tomato now.

"Yeah. Were you dreaming about him?" Mary asked again.

"No.. I mean yeah. It was..um..It was just one of my bad dreams." I lied, trying to calm my quick breath.

"Then why it was like you were enjoying it?" Mary asked again.

I froze.

"Leave the boy alone, Mary." George said thank God. "Isn't it enough the problem he has in his pants right now?"

I looked down at my pants. I was hard.

Double shit!

They both laughed and left the kitchen. And I buried my heated face in the pillow.

...

Just some light update :)

And you know that "Nnfff..." that Zayn said, I heard it for the first time from Hal Sparks Charmageddon. Have anyone seen it before? It's a stand-up comedy on youtube. You should check it totally hilarious.

Sorry I talked too much. This chapter
is dedicated to T_stylik
Hope you like it. Love you <3