Eighteen.

Third person's POV:

"Are you sure?" Harry was asked while sitting in front of the mirror in his room.

"Yes. I am." Harry replied and swallowed loudly.

The man who's standing behind him start doing his job.

Harry was shaving his head; all of it.

"I still can't believe you're doing this. Your hair is so beautiful." Liam who was leaning against the window wondered while looking at Harry with a sad face.

"Well, it's time to look a bit intimidate, don't you think? It's a war coming. Not a carnival." Harry said with a sigh.

Things haven't been the same since his father died. He felt something inside him change. But he still can't figure out whether that change was for the better or for the worse.

"I don't know what your hair has to do with your intimacy. You're a king, that's enough." Liam explained when the hair dresser said "Done, your majesty. You wanna keep the hair or throw it?"

"Keep it fo' sure." Harry replied while admiring his new hair cut in the mirror.

The hair dresser collected his objects and left Harry's suite. And Liam got closer to Prince Harry, put his hands on both of his shoulders to turn him around.

"Are you ready Prince Harry?" Sir Liam asked.

"More than ever." Harry replied.

...

"So I want everyone of you to know the plan." Prince Harry was speaking to the leaders of his army. Standing by the head of a big table.

"None of the Irish people is happy with Prince Niall. And if we wanna conquest Ireland and take over the castle, we better win the people."

Everyone was silent and listenting so he kept going.

"That means, no killing women, children or elders. No killing men who surrender. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Nearly all of them shouted in one breath.

"The castle is in Belfast. So all the roads should lead us there." Harry continued his orders.

"Yes sir." They shouted again. 

"Okay. Let this war begin. Make me proud." Harry finally said and the leaders start leaving the room.

Sir Liam stood up beside Prince Harry, while the later was watching his army moving from his window.

"Are you gonna lead the army?"

"Of course." Harry replied. And Liam nodded.

There was a moment of silence. Then Liam spoke out; breaking it.

"I still can't believe you're doing this for a servant." Liam wondered.

"He's not just a servant. He's a human being from my people and I'd do anything to protect him and get him back safe to his grandmother."

"That's the reason?" Liam narrowed his eyes.

Harry cleared his throat. "Sure."

"Who are you and what have you done to Prince Harry?" Liam laughed softly, with admiration in his eyes.

"I'm King Harry now. And I'm making history." King Harry said and both of them left the room.

...

What do you think guys? Hope it wasn't too lame.

Love y'all X