Twenty-five.

Zayn's POV:

"You need to calm down. Hysteria isn't going to help you." George said while trying to sew a hole in his socks.

We were sitting in front of their home, under a big oak tree. While I had a pile of potatoes on the table in front of me, which needed to be peeled.

"I can't, George. I don't know what to do. I feel guilty and scared. All these people who are fighting right now and may die.. Ah! It's all because of me." I'm so stupid.

"I think you better stop worrying about you starting the war. I mean don't flatter yourself. It was gonna happen anyway; before I, or even you, left the castle."

"What do you suggest I do then?" I was nipping at my nails nervously.

"I say go make me a sandwich, and wait till Mary's back." He asked me, putting one leg over the other.

"Where is she anyway?" I asked, and stood up to go over to the kitchen.

"She's going to give your letter to your grandmother, and then she's going to see the queen."

"What?! Why" jesus why would she do that?

"She wanted to tell her about you so she could help you."

"What the hell?" I screamed.

...

"What do you mean tell her about me?" I asked, feeling myself getting sweaty.

"About what happened between you and Harry." He replied casually.

"NO!!" I cried and went inside.

"Are you going to make me my sandwish?"

I heard George saying behind me but I ignored him, picked up my small bag and stuffed all my clothes and everything I owns inside it, then took my way outside again.

"Hey hey where are you going?"

"I'm going to Prince Niall's castle."

"Are you crazy? There's a war there!"
His eyes were wide open.

"I don't care. Sir Liam told me to go. And I'm going there. Better than waiting her for Harry's men to come and take me. And guess what?! that's BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING WIFE."

I screamed, left my bag over my shoulder and ran.

..

A/N: Zayn's going to Niall's castle. That doesn't sound like a good decision.

Thank you for reading. I'll try to update again today :)
This chapter is dedicated to itsfoollarry love you sweetie.

And OMG thanks for #1 in Lirry. #3 in Stylik and #5 in Zarry. That's wonderful guys. I owe it to you <3