Ten.

Harry was on a deep thought when Zayn opened the door, with tea.

He didn't notice it was five p.m already.

"The tea, your highness." Zayn said politely.

"Thank you, Zayn."

Zayn bowed to Prince Harry and was about to leave when Harry said,

"Oh Zayn, I want you to come to the room at the ceiling at midnight."

Zayn cringed and his heart was on his mouth, cause the moment he wished never come, came.

"Why, yo-your ma-majesty?" Zayn shuttered.

Harry frowned, he already don't want to do this and Zayn was pushing his buttons.

"Are you questioning your prince, servent?" Harry angrily asked.

"No, no your highness." Zayn said in a small voice, his head turned to face the floor.

"Okay, go now and be there at 12."

Zayn bowed one last time, before leaving the room, his eyes already teary.

...

While Harry was a nervous mess up in his room. Zayn was crying his eyes out down in his.

It was about eleven thirty and Zayn was going crazy, he did not know what to do.

He couldn't deny that he liked Prince Harry at first, and thought he was one of the handsomest men on the world.

And Zayn knew deep down if Harry asked him properly to be his, Zayn would gladly accept.

But he knew, a Prince and a servent will never be a thing. He's like a toy in the hands of the Prince.

And Harry's words from earlier confirmed that.

Zayn cried louder and harder at the thought. Why he had to be in this awful situation.

And that's when he heard a knock on his door.

...

Super boring and short I know but..

Next chapter Harry will trying to get what he wanted for a month ;)

And..who do you think was on the door of Zayn's room?

Anyway, the next chapter will probably be the best one in this entire book XD SO BE READY FELLAS.

Love you xx