Twelve.

Harry opened his eyes, feeling a huge pain in his head. It took him a minute to realize where he was.

He was in the fuck room on the floor, half naked, probably having a big pump on his head and a hangover. Not to mention the throbbing in his nose.

He tried to stand up, and the feeling of dizziness hit him, but he managed to stand up anyway.

He walked out of the room. No one was outside. 'Where is fucking Geroge'? 'How could Zayn open the door?' 'Is he a wizard?' 'Or maybe he's an angel who can do miracles?' 'How long have I been on the floor?' 'What time is it?' A million questions popped into Harry's head. Most of them didn't make any sense.

He went down to his suite slowly.

Servants in the hallways stared at him with open mouths and wide eyes. Why are you all awake you idiots? He thought and groaned. And what a scene he must be giving, with his hair everywhere and his shirt off, he probably had blood on his nose and looked absolutely like shit. 

He dragged himself to the bathroom, took a shower as fast as he could. Feeling way better than before.

It was about seven am; that meant that he had been knocked out for more than six hours. Which was weird, maybe due to alcohol?! Maybe.

He opened his door again, and called out for one of the servants he saw in the hallway. Her name was Jane.

"Jane, I want you to go to Liam's room and bring him to me immediately."

"I'm not sure if he's back from visiting his mother, your majesty." She said while looking at Harry's nose.

Harry noticed and frowned "If he's there then. Go!"

"Yes sir." Jane bowed down and went running.

Harry walked slowly to the wall-sized mirror in his room. Staring at himself and checking his nose.

"Zayn.. oh Zayn..You think you can escape from me, sweet bottom," Harry mumbled. "Oh help me God you gonna see pain no one has seen it before." Harry grabbed his crown, placed it neatly on his still-dump hair and smiled a devilish smile in front of the mirror.

-----

Double update XD

And what the sh*t Louis on the X factor yesterday was amazing!! So in love!!