Six.

Zayn knocked on the door with his shaking knuckles, and without waiting for an answer, he got into Harry's giant room.

He placed the tea on the table quickly without looking at the boys, and turned around to leave. Not wanting to stay any other second close to them after what he heard.

"Woah, Zayn! So fast boy! No good morning to your prince?" Harry asked with a grin. Waving his hands dramatically in the air as a hello.

Liam and Harry chuckled, but Zayn just couldn't; he couldn't even smile, he was freaking out inside but he knew he shouldn't show to them that he heard anything. That would make things a lot worse to him.

"Sorry, your majesty. Good morning." Zayn bowed, while forcing a fake smile on his face.

"Are you okay, boy? You look so pale," Harry asked, a bit worried that maybe Zayn was sick.

"No, I'm fine. Just a bit tired." Zayn replied, trying to avoid eye contact, and keep his voice steady.

"Well, if you want, take today off, rest in your room and I'll visit you in the evening, okay?" Harry got up from his bed, and put his big hand on Zayn's shoulder, before squeezing gently.

Zayn stiffened under Harry's touch, but Harry's smile widened, thinking he's having an effect on the boy but the truth; Zayn was terrified. His mind was a mess of thinking what would happen if Harry visited him at night?

But then again, what would happen if he got stuck with him all day?

Zayn's head started to spin, from stressing and over thinking, and he felt he may puck all over the expensive carpet.

"Hmm.. Yeah.. Excuse me sirs." Zayn uttered, quickly leaving the room, not turning around even when Harry called out his name.

Zayn got to the bathroom downstairs as fast as he could, and immediately emptied his stomach on the toilet.

While upstairs, Harry looked at Liam, confused, "What's wrong with him?" Harry wondered.

"I have no idea, maybe he couldn't handle your charming smile?" Liam sarcastically said, wiggling his eyebrows and the two laughed.

"No seriously, he wasn't looking good, pale and all," Harry said, thinking well he's still looking good as hell.

"So what now? You care about him?" Liam asked with an irritated tone.

"No, no it's not like that," Harry could lie to Liam but he couldn't lie to himself that he was actually worried about the boy, something he had never felt before towards any of his previous victims.

"Okay then, let's drink tea and leave because your father ordered us between his hands at nine, it seems that Ireland isn't being so friendly on the borders." Liam explained to Harry who hummed in response.

As he sipped his tea, his head was occupied with something else. Or more specifically with someone else. Someone with golden eyes and raven black hair.

Harry couldn't help but question his feelings towards Zayn, could he possibly start liking his servant?

...

Sorry if it's boring buuuuut excited things about to happy yep.

Love you <3