Twenty-seven. Pt 1.

Harry's POV:

"Oh King Harry, welcome to the party."
Prince Niall said with a smirk on his thin lips.

I was shocked. How did we not see them? How silly! I should have checked the whole castle before and made sure it's empty.

Fuck!

"Surprised Ha? I've always known you're stupid but I didn't think you were that stupid." He laughed and I wanted to strangle him.

"Where is Zayn?" I asked before I could stop myself, I couldn't help it.

"You mean your boy toy? He's tied inside this room," he said; gesturing to a door beside us, and got closer to me and Liam.

"Don't worry Zayn, I'm here." I screamed for little Zayn to hear. And Niall laughed, fucking again.

"Do you think he's happy you're here? Why do you think he ran away in the first place? It's because of you."

I felt like a knife was cutting its way through my heart.

"Come to think of it, I might have some fun with him. God he's hot." His smirk was now taking over his face.

"Shut your cake hole." I cried.

"Oh na na you don't wanna talk with me like this, with all these guns ready to kill you with one small gesture from me." He moved his pointy finger in front of my face.

"What do you want now, Niall?" I swallowed my spit and pride; asking him.

He got even more closer.

"What do I want?" He smiled a devious smile. Damn him and his smiles.

"Oh I forgot. Sorry. Hi baby." He said out of the blue, then leaned in and pressed his lips to Liam's.

And Liam kissed him back.

My eyes were about to get out of their sockets.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" I screamed. Liam looked guilty. Niall looked super amused. And he laughed again.

"Oh didn't I tell you, you're so fucking stupid." Niall replied.

I looked at Liam. "Liam?" Please tell me my eyes are lying.

"Don't look at me like this Harry." Liam said while Niall put his arms around him kissing his neck.

"He's my husband." Niall uttered.

"WHAT?"

"Don't tell me you didn't notice him writing to me or visiting me? God Harry!" Niall shook his head in a mocking gesture.

Flashback:

* "To whom are you writing this letter?" I asked Liam while sending one of my men to deliver my letter to my mother.

"To my mom." Liam replied, hiding his letter behind his back.

"Why didn't you tell me? I'd have let the post man wait and take yours with him to your mother." I replied.

"No. Mine is going in different direction." He smiled.

* "I'm going to visit my mom for a couple of days."

* "Zayn is in Ireland and he's held hostage."

End of flashback. (For you.) Harry's mind was still full of hints and pictures of Liam lying to him.

"You're the spy, Liam." I said. My voice was like it belonged to someone else; someone betrayed by his best friend.

"Bravo Harry!" Niall started clapping.