Thirty-three.

Harry's POV:

I was home. My people were lining up to welcome me in the port, and let me tell you it was one of the best moments of my life.

I felt reborn. Literally.

I was holding Zayn's hand under the table, all the way back home while we were sitting on the deck.

We got off the boat, I dropped Zayn's hand of course and he was walking behind me. And it surprised him, and me, to see his grandmother between the crowd.

"Grandma!" He shouted and fell into her arms.

"Here you are, my silly boy! Where have you been?" She smiled and tapped his cheeks.

I let Zayn talk with his grandmother as I waved to my people.

What surprised me more was the fact that people walked with me until the gate of my castle. What a feeling!

I thanked everyone and got inside, and there was my mother and sister standing.

My eyes were full of tears in a mere second. I ran to my mother, and hugged her as tightly as I could. Ah! How great to see her!

"Welcome back, son. I knew you'd come out of this war alive." She said, moving her hand up and down my back.

I hugged Gemma next. She laughed in my ear, and I smiled at the sound of her girly laugh.

"So where's my shamrock?" She asked and I took the green rose that I took from Niall's garden out of my front pocket, "Here it is." I replied and gave it to her. She took it and smiled; satisfied.

...

"So the war is over?" My mother asked me, while we were drinking tea, of course after I took a hot bath, and told her and Gemma what happened. 

"Yes, it is." I replied, feeling my eyes getting heavy. I was feeling so sleepy even we were still in the afternoon.

"Thank God!" She sighed. "But Liam's a spy who would have thought?" She wondered while shaking her head, like she wanted to get rid of the idea.

"But he saved Harry's life, mom." Gemma said.

"That's true." I replied, while I got flashback from Liam's face on the ground covered in blood. Fuck.   

Niall was right, I should have seen Liam before I left, so I'd have a recent picture of him in my mind, instead of him in the ground with a bloody face. (no bun intended ;)

...

I went to sleep that night about eight in the evening. I'd have slept even earlier, but I wanted to make sure Zayn's back since he promised me he'd come to the castle after spending some time with his grandmother.

Anyway, I felt like I'd slept for five minutes, when I heard knock on my door. I ignored it at first, but it continued, not louder but on a faster pace.

I wanted to kill whoever was on the door for waking me up.

I looked at my golden watch, it was about midnight. Really? I couldn't believe it. But I stood up anyway, swinging right and left, to open the fucking door.

It was Zayn.

"Hi." He smiled softly.

"Zayn? What are you doing here? Are you alright?" I asked him, worried.

"Yeah, can I come in?" He asked, his face was red; I guessed from looking at my bare chest.

I didn't answer but pulled him inside, closing the door.

"I couldn't sleep." He said and sat on the bed.

Oh honey but I could. I thought while trying so hard to keep my eyes open.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I yawned.

"I want you to fuck me, Harry." He said and my eyes went wide wide open.

..

A/N: I guess next chapter gonna be exciting :)

Love y'all.