Four.

It's been two days since Zayn moved to the castle, and he couldn't be happier with his job, Prince Harry was so nice to him, as well as Sir Liam. And everyone in the castle welcomed him warmly.

He noticed women especially staring at him all the time. He blushed at their stares. But he didn't care much actually; he was gay, and as it was a sin that could got a man killed in all Europe, he obviously couldn't let anyone know. Nevertheless, he smiled politely at them.

He just wished he could bring his grandmother to live with him, he missed her, but he didn't know how exactly Prince Harry was, yes he hadn't been anything but nice to him, but he just didn't want to push it.

The first night, an older woman got him to his room, she said her name was Mary and that she was working as Harry's servent before him.

"But why aren't you working here anymore?" Zayn asked Mary softly, while she was opening the door of his new room, which was next to the kitchen.

"Prince Harry said he wanted me to relax, that I'm now too old to do my job properly." she replied with a sad smile.

And finally got to open the lock that seemed like it hadn't been used in centuries.

"I'm sorry to hear that, ma'am." Zayn felt sorry for the old woman. And thought it was rude of Prince Harry to say that, actually he was even surprised that someone as nice as Harry would say such a thing.

"It's okay, darling. So this is your room. It's not much but it'll work." she said gesturing her hand for Zayn to come in.

Zayn started to empty his single bag on the small bed, since he didn't have a lot of clothes and stuff, it didn't take long for him to fold his things neatly in the old wooden closet. When suddenly Mary put her hand on his shoulder.

"Do you really need this job, son?" she asked him with what seemed to Zayn worry in her eyes.

"Yes I do," Zayn shortly answered.

She took her hand off his shoulder, and sighed sadly, her gaze's on the floor.

"Hmm.. Is something wrong, ma'am?" Zayn cleared his throat, confusion was clear in his voice.

"Yes, I mean no.. no," Mary mumbled, not looking him in the eyes.

"Okay," Zayn started to get worried because of her weird behaviour.

"I'm going to head out now. I have a three hour journey to get to my village, and I missed my son and grand-daughter so much." She smiled at the mention of her family. She reminded him of his grandmother.

"Send them my salutes." Zayn offered politely with a smile cause he didn't know what else to say actually.

"Thanks dear." Mary smiled, and walked towards the door.

Zayn watched her put her hand on the door knob, then she turned slightly.

"Zayn, can you.. can you do me a favor?" she asked. With hesitation.

"Of course."

"Zayn.. Don't obey everything you're told," She said with a barely audible voice, like she's scared someone might hear her.

"What?" Zayn frowned a little, confused.

"There are bad things happening in the castle, Zayn,"

"And you're a very handsome man. Don't obey everything Prince Harry says. And if you felt unsafe or sensed any danger, I left you a paper with my address on it in the second drawer here. Don't hesitate to come to me and I'll try to protect you, And please take care of yourself."

Then she left before Zayn could say any other word.

...

An hour after his talk with Mary, and as he was preparing himself to sleep, he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," he shouted for whoever was on the door.

Zayn was surprised to see Prince Harry entering his room.

"Good evening, Zayn." Prince Harry laughed a little at Zayn's shocked face.

"Your highness," Zayn bowed immediately.

"What are you doing here, your highness?" Zayn couldn't help but ask.

"I wanted to make sure you're feeling comfortable with your room, is it good?" Harry explained.

Zayn smiled a little, "It's amazing. Thank you so much my Prince."

Harry awkwardly put his hand over his month to prevent the groan that threatened to leave his mouth, when Zayn called him his Prince. Even he knew that Zayn didn't mean it that way, he couldn't help his mind from going wild. And he tried to cover the groan with a cough.

'Yeah I'll be yours and you'll be mine soon, you'll scream my name so loud while I fuc.. '

"So what time, your highness?"
Zayn's voice cut his dirty thoughts.

"Ha..? what?" Harry was staring blankly at Zayn.

"I was asking what time do I have to bring the tea tomorrow morning?" Zayn asked, looking up at Harry with those big brown eyes.

"Oh yeah.. Hm.. At eight or something, yeah."

"As you wish your highness," Zayn smiled sweetly and Harry wanted nothing more than to kiss those plump smiling lips.

"Okay, hm.. goodnight, Zayn."

"Goodnight, your majesty."

Harry quickly left the room, nearly breathless. That boy had taken his breath away in just one day. And those eyes, God, those eyes held so much innocence, that Harry couldn't wait to take it away.

Getting up to his room, Harry grinned to himself, thinking that he'd like to do something different with Zayn this time. Something he hadn't done with any of his previous victims.

...

A/N: Oh God Mary knew something, what do you think she meant?

and what do you think is Harry's plan for poor Zayn?

Please tell me what do you think.

Love you. <3