Guardians of Wishes Geno X Female Puppet Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for MusicalNinjago110 who wanted a Geno X Female Puppet Reader Romance One Shot Story!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! This takes place in a Alternate Universe!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress Bold Italics: Wish

Note: Geno is from Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars for the Super Nintendo if you're wondering. In the game Mushroom Forest is where you recruit Geno and get the second Star. Yardovich is one of the bosses working for Smithy who looks like a spear/Lance.

~Third Person Point of View~

Up in Star Haven we see the Seven Star Spirits (Eldstar, Mamar, Skolar, Musklar, Misstar, Kalmar, and Klevar). watching over the Star Rod. On Star Road we see many stars watching over and granting wishes to the many wishers, one star named (Your Name) was overseeing the new wishes being born. "Okay so far 20 new wishes are created." She noted but was then interrupted by Eldstar. "(Your Name) I need you to help assist Geno." He asked. "What's the problem Eldstar?" (Your Name) wondered. "It seems that a wishing star has fallen from Star Haven, I've sent Geno to retrieve it but he needs backup as there's a few of Smithy's lackey's causing trouble in Mushroom Forest." Eldstar noted. "I'll do it Eldstar but who will take care of the wishes while I'm gone?" The female star wondered. "Don't worry (Your Name) we'll take care of it now off you go and safe journey." He said as the (Favorite Color) star went on her way to aid Geno.

~(Your Name) Point of View~

Looking around Rose Town at night I visited different houses trying to find a toy or puppet to control. To my luck I've found a unique female puppet, it had a (Favorite Outfit) and looked strong for battle. Quickly and quietly I 'controlled' the puppet as it started to move, it wasn't easy for me to walk much less take my first steps. With a bit of practice and getting used to my 'body' I began walking out of the house, making my way to Mushroom Forest to assist Geno. Once I made it to Mushroom Forest I was lost and confused since this place is like a maze full of dangerous enemies. I was surprised that my new body has some weapons built in like a hand cannon, rocket fists, and a hidden blade!! Using my weapons I began fighting not only the forest enemies but also some of Smithy's lackeys. "Good that's all of them... but where's Geno?" I wondered with worry. 

~Third Person Point of View~

As (Your Name) was searching for a way deeper into the forest she looked up at the nights sky. To her luck a bunch of starts formed a arrow to show (Your Name) the way. "Thank you Star Spirits." She muttered as (Your Name) began following the stars, deeper into the forest we see Geno badly injured and surrounded by a bunch of machine made enemies. Geno was holding onto the wishing star closely to his chest while aiming his star gun at the Machine Made version of Yardovich. "Give us the Wishing Star!!" The Spear enemy declared. "N-No this star isn't yours and never will be!!" Geno responded in defiance. "Then you shall perish!!" Yardovich exclaimed. "Not on my watch!!" A familiar voice shouted making Geno's eyes widen. Suddenly a few machine made enemies were sliced into pieces revealing (Your Name). "(Your Name) is that you?!?" Geno spoke in shock while hiding a blush. "Yup and I'm here as backup by Eldstar." She noted as she stood by Geno with her hand cannon armed and ready to fight. 

~Geno Point of View~

Though it was a tough fight we defeated our foes and we're making our way out of the forest. "Thank you for helping me (Your Name)." I thanked. "You're welcome Geno I'm happy to help you." She answered. "Is the wishing star okay?" (Your Name) wondered. "Yes it's fine though I do wonder who's wish this belongs to?" I questioned as I looked at the star. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice coming from the star? My wish is that Geno also likes me more than a friend. I was speechless while (Your Name) was blushing with embarrassment. "T-That's my wish.." She spoke quietly. "You like me more than a friend?" I asked to which she nodded slowly. I hugged and kissed her lips "I love you (Your Name)." I confessed as she kissed back while a lone shooting star raced across the night sky.

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk. Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!

*To my Friends, Followers, and Readers: I'm very sorry for the lack of story updates. I've been working on recovering from my mental problems namely Anxiety, Depression, Paranoia, and lack of motivation in Drawings, Writing, and Playing Video Games. Lately I've been seeing a Therapist and progress in healing is going well. For now I'm going to take care of myself as in Self Care. Don't worry I won't give up in writing my stories it'll just be updated very slowly. With time and patience I hope to get well soon. Thank you for your support, understanding, and patience. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!*