Teamwork!! Ludwig X Kid Nerdy Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for  CountThePotato who wanted a Ludwig X Kid Nerdy Reader Friendship one shot. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. I suck with accents so Ludwig will speak English sorry Ludwig fans no hate please!! This is not a real science project I made it up. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information

~Third Person Point of View~

"Okay class I have a announcement to make!!" The Teacher spoke up. We see the students paying attention "You have a month to work on your science project, you may work in teams for the science fair will be in the school cafeteria next month." The Teacher said.  The students started picking their partners and choose a topic but we turn our attention to two students. One with big blue hair and the other with (Hair Length) (Hair Color), they're Ludwig and (Your Name) two best friends with a love for science and technology. 

~Ludwig Point of View~

"Okay (Your Name) what topic should we choose?" I questioned my friend. (Your Name) was currently looking at the list of ideas for our science project thinking very carefully. How about this one? Alternate energy sources?" (Your Name) declared. "Very interesting I think this will be very challenging." I replied as we began brainstorming ideas. "Why don't we try using different beverages as fuel?" (Your Name) suggested.  "I agree we should start testing at my home? I have a lab with my brother Iggy which has a testing room." I explained which she agreed. 

~Third Person Point of View~ Montage!!

After school we see Ludwig and (Your Name) in the testing room with various beverages. First they used water in a special motor which converts liquids into energy sources to power a lightbulb. Once they put in the water the motor worked... for a few minutes until it stopped. So they crossed off water on the list.

Next is the fruit punch it worked a bit longer than the water but also failed to power the light bulb.

Root Beer came next and it made the lightbulb flicker a few seconds but then stopped.

They then tried the Diet Cola and Mentos  combination but then it made the motor explode leaving a sticky mess on the two science fanatics.

Once they cleaned up the mess and took a shower next was the energy drinks but they find the cans missing. "Where did they go?" (Your Name) said. Their answers came in bouncing off the walls, running around in the room and laughing insanely. The duo finds Lemmy, Larry and Bowser Jr. all hyped up on caffeine and sugar causing chaos. 

With Ludwig's magic wand he removed his siblings and teleported them to Kamek. They only have one energy drink can so they tried it out and surprisingly it made the light bulb light up for at least a half hour. But then (Your Name) had a idea "Maybe we can combine coffee with the energy drink and make it stronger?" She asked to which they tried it out.

~Your Name Point of View~ A Month Later Montage End

I became very nervous as the judges came to check out our science project. "Ludwig and (Your Name) may you present your project?" A Judge said.  Ludwig stepped forward "Everyone (Your Name) and I chose the renewable energy resources topic and came up with a possible solution for the energy crisis." He declared. I then spoke "After testing some beverages we combined a can of energy drink with a cup of coffee." I stated as I began combining the drinks. "We then add the liquid into this motor which lights up the light bulb." Ludwig spoke as he added the drink to the motor. "And presto!! The light bulb is lit!!" I finished as the drink powered the light bulb making everyone surprised. "This drink powers the light bulb at least ten hours!!" Ludwig informed the judges. 

~Third Person Point of View~

After the ceremony we see Ludwig and (Your Name) along with the other teams wearing their first place ribbons. They smiled and hugged each other knowing that their teamwork can make the future bright.

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me five hours to make this. Anyway please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!