His Soft Side Bowser X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for dolldreams who wanted a Bowser X Reader romance one shot!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information

~Your Name Point of View~

I'm sitting on my bed bored with nothing to do. I can't do much since I accidentally broke my leg falling down the stairs. Sure I could play video games, read books, and go surf the web but there's one thing that they can't do. What is it? *Knock Knock* I turned my head towards the doorway "You may enter!!" I called out. Few seconds later the door opened to reveal The Koopa King Bowser.... holding a Luma plushie and a bag of (Favorite Candies). He moved close to my bed and placed the plush and candy near me "Here... um... for you..." He said as he fluffed my pillow. "Thank you Bowser." I thanked the Koopa. He nodded yet felt guilty "Look (Your Name) I'm sorry that I scared you which made you fall down those stairs." Bowser said with a frown. "It's okay I forgive you." I replied as I held his hand not knowing I made him blush.

~Bowser's Point of View~

As (Your Name) is recovering I continued to help her get better. Giving her what she needs, keeping her company, even help her beat tough bosses in video games. I felt happy whenever I'm with her, making her laugh is a great reward for all the hard work I've done. But then I stopped and remembered some wonderful memories with (Your Name), I realized that all I had was just a one sided crush on Peach. Whenever I'm with (Your Name) I feel like I can show my real self to her. Entering the kitchen I decided to make (Your Name) some (Favorite Flavor) cupcakes, yes I bake it's a secret hobby of mine. DEAL WITH IT!!!

~Third Person Point of View~

We see (Your Name) reading a book while drinking (Favorite Drink) during breaks. Bowser then entered the room carrying a covered tray in one hand with a nervous expression. "Hello (Your Name) I made you a tray of cupcakes!!" Bowser announced catching her attention. (Your Name) removed the cover to see 18 cupcakes each with a letter made out of frosting on each cupcake. The cupcakes read 'WILL YOU BE MY CUPCAKE?', (Your Name) was surprised by the cute gesture as she looked at Bowser.  "(Your Name) smiled I'll always be your cupcake Mr. Softy!!" She answered making the Koopa King a stuttering mess as she kissed him on the lips. Who knew that love is the sweetest thing?

Author's Note: DONE!!!! Took me four hours to make this one shot. Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! You can request a one shot just follow the rules!! Thank you and see you next time!!