Waiting For You Prince Dreambert X Pi'illo Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for SunroseCoyoteGirl who wanted a Prince Dreambert X Pi'illo Reader Romance one shot story. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. The story takes place after the Dream Stone incident. I suck with accents sorry.  Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

We find Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toadsworth, the Toads, and Prince Dreambert relaxing near Driftwood Shore after their long adventure. But for the Pi'illo Prince he was worried for someone close to him was still missing, he asked Eldream and some of the Pi'illo's to help find her. "Dreambert what's wrong?" Peach asked the worried prince. "I'm just worried." Dreambert replied. "Worried? Why?" Luigi spoke in concern. "We may have saved the island but there's someone missing." Dreambert said. "Who?" Mario said. "A great friend of mine is missing..... her name........... is (Your Name)." The Pi'illo said with longing.

~Dreambert Point of View~ Before The Nightmare Stone Incident

Ever since I was little I played with my best friend (Your Name). She would come over and play with me everyday while my parents were ruling the kingdom. When my parents passed away I was a emotional mess as I locked myself up in my room. Out of everyone (Your Name) snapped me out of my funk and helped me get better. Many years have passed as my feelings for her grew stronger but today I wanted to ask her a huge question. "Dreambert I'm here." (Your Name) said. "Oh um (Your Name) you're right on time." I said making her smile. "I'm always here for you." She replied making me blush. "C-Can I ask you something?" I stuttered as I reached into my cape. "Yes Dreambert?" (Your Name) said her eyes focused on me. Though before I can ask her "Prince Dreambert!! Antasma has the Nightmare Stone!!" A Pi'illo messenger shouted. "I'm sorry (Your Name) but I must leave." I spoke in a urgent tone. "I understand I'll wait for you until you return." (Your Name) said.

~Third Person Point of View~

"During our journey I hoped to find her and tell (Your Name).... that I love her but she is missing." Dreambert said in a sorrowful tone. "Don't worry Dreambert you'll find her." Peach said as the brothers nodded in agreement. "OW!!" Toad said as he held his head. "What did I hit?" He said making the others curious. "Toad what's wrong?" Luigi spoke. "I hit a hard object while I was diving." Toad said rubbing his sore head. "Object?" Dreambert said as Mario and Luigi dived in the water. "Yeah it was a rectangle shape and in (Favorite Color)." Toad exclaimed making Dreambert jaw drop. Could it be? Dreambert thought when Mario and Luigi surfaced holding the object. 

~Your Name Point of View~ In the Nightmare Chunk

Cold, empty, and freezing was all I could feel in my prison. I've lost count on how many years I waited for Dreambert to rescue me but I never gave up hope. As I waited my thoughts drifted on what Dreambert wanted to tell me before he fought Antasma What does he want to tell me? Is it something good or bad? I thought with worry. I was broken out of my thoughts when I see a bit of light coming out from the cracks, the cracks got bigger until I was free from my prison. 

~Dreambert Point of View~ 

When the nightmare chunk was destroyed by Mario I saw a familiar Pi'illo fall down but I caught her. "(Your Name) wake up!!" I spoke while shaking her gently. I was the greeted by a familiar pair of (Eye Color) eyes. "Dreambert?" (Your Name) said. "Yes it's me." I replied as I hugged her. Once we exited the dream world (Your Name) was finally free though a bit tired from being locked up. (Your Name) was smiling seeing the beautiful sunset while I was by her side "So what was the question you wanted to tell me?" (Your Name) asked. I blushed as I grabbed a small box from my cape "Will you marry me (Your Name) and be my queen not only of the kingdom but of my heart?" I confessed. "I will Dreambert I love you as well." (Your Name) replied as I placed the ring on her finger and kissed her.

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me four hours to finish. Sorry if it's junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!

*Requests are still on hold*