Hard Work Steam Gardener X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for Snakelover0606 I hope I got the name right. They wanted a Steam Gardener X Reader Friendship one shot story. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Takes place in a alternate universe!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress Note: Sorry if I make the Steam Gardener Out Of Character!! The Reader is Gender Neutral.

~Third Person Point of View~

The weather is nice in the Wooded Kingdom, we see many robots working on the many flora and fauna thriving in the Steam Gardens. These robots are native to this kingdom as they're called Steam Gardeners, their jobs are to care, nurture, and grow many plants. Though like many robots they do break down and need maintenance so mechanics are in high demand to repair them. One of these mechanics is (Your Name) a young yet knowledgeable mechanic who loves fixing machines. They grabbed their toolbox and began making their way to where the Steam Gardener's are housed.

~Your Name Point of View~

"Okay everyone line up if you're not feeling well or need any modifications!!" I announced as a few of them lined up. "#001 is present and accounted for." A robot greeted. "Hi Uno." I greeted back. "What do you need help with?" I asked. "Some oil for my joints and a minor tune up please?" Uno answered as I began working. I began oiling it's joints making sure they don't rust while checking it's gardening programs, it took a few minutes until I completed my task. "All done Uno." I replied as Uno began double checking to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. "Everything is in order thank you (Your Name)." Uno thanked. "No problem." I spoke as Uno left. "Next in line?" I announced. It's going to be a long day I thought but kept working. (Uno means one in Spanish)

~Uno Point of View~

(Your Name) is such a mystery to me. They named us and treated us like a normal person instead of treating us as tools. It's nice to have a companion as I and my other robotic friends also are glad to have (Your Name) help us. "We should do something for (Your Name) to thank them." I announced. "But how Uno?" Duo questioned. "Maybe we can make a secret project?" Quad suggested. "It's possible." Trio wondered. "How about we buy a new mechanic outfit for them?" Quint guessed. "Good idea!! Everyone collect as much purple coins as possible but do it in secret." I explained as we began our secret project. (Duo means two, Trio is three, Quad is four, and Quint is five)

~Third Person Point of View~ Three Weeks Later

"Uno what is going on?" (Your Name) questioned the Steam Gardener. "It's a surprise." Uno replied as it lead them to the Secret Garden. "Where are the rest of the Steam Gardener's?" They wondered. As they made it inside the Secret Garden (Your Name) was shocked that every robot is there waiting. "Surprise!!" They cheered as Quad presented (Your Name) with a (Favorite Color)ed Mechanic Outfit. "F-For me?" (Your Name) muttered in awe. "We've all pitched in and collected a lot of purple coins to buy this for you." Duo commented. "Your old outfit was getting worn out so we got you a new one." Trio responded. "Thank you.. Thank you so much everyone!!" (Your Name) thanked. 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!