Welcome To The Family Mario X Child Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for Scary_Jupiter who wanted a Mario X Child Reader Fluff one shot story. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. The child will be gender neutral.  Thank you and enjoy!! Note: This takes place in a alternate universe where Bowser retired and Peach got married and became queen. Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

We find the famous Mario all alone in his house watching TV. Yes he's alone his brother Luigi became king of Sarasaland when he married Daisy. Though the red capped plumber is happy for his baby brother Mario wasn't very lucky. Bowser retired from any villainy so no adventures while the love of his life Peach got married to a prince of a different kingdom. With a sigh he got up to take a walk to clear his mind from any negative thoughts. 

~Mario Point of View~

As I continued walking through Toad Town I heard the sound of crying in a nearby alley. Cautiously i made my way toward the noise to see a young child wearing dirty clothes crying in sorrow. "What's wrong little one?" I asked. The child looked at me with tears in their eyes "I'm hungry, cold and alone." They cried. "Do you have a family?" I questioned. "N-No I don't have any I don't even know my name." They replied. "I can be your family." I offered as I held out my hand. "I'm Mario and I'll call you (Your Name)." I spoke. They smiled as they took my hand. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Mario became (Your Name)'s father and helped made a lot of changes for the child's life. They have their own room, clothes, toys, and more. He enrolled (Your Name) to elementary school and would help them with homework, essays, and school projects.  Luigi and Daisy were happy that they now have a Niece/Nephew to spoil a bit and glad that Mario helped them. Whenever (Your Name) has a nightmare Mario would comfort them and let them sleep with him. But before they fell asleep "Daddy?" (Your Name) spoke. "Yes (Your Name)?" Mario replied. "Thank you for being my Dad." They thanked and hugged. "You're welcome." Mario stated as he returned the hug. 

Author's Note: Done!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!