Talented Mario X Shy Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is from Captain_KIT who wanted a Mario X Shy Reader Romance one shot!! I suggest you read her stories they're AWESOME!!!!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Your Name Point of View~

"Oh dear not now!!" I said as the sink started malfunctioning and spewing water. I quickly turned off the water main to stop the water flow, but I turn to see the kitchen floor all wet. I better clean up the mess then call a plumber to fix the sink I thought with a huge sigh as I grabbed a mop and a bucket. Once I cleaned up the kitchen I called the local  plumbing business company and waited outside for the plumber. 

~Mario Point of View~

I was walking toward the client's house to be greeted by a beautiful woman "Oh um Hello I'm Mario." I said as i held out my hand for her to shake. "(Y-Your Name)." She spoke nervously as she shakes my hand quickly. "I've got a call that you have problems with your sink?" I questioned to which (Your Name) nodded. "Yes follow me please." (Your Name) softly spoke as she directed me to the kitchen. "I was washing the dishes when the sink started malfunctioning, the pipe burst and the faucet spewed lots of water making a mess." She informed me. "Good thing you turned the water main off or it could've been worse." I stated while inspecting the sink. Three hours later I fixed the sink and replaced the worn out pipe. "I've fixed your sink problem turns out the pipe was broken and leaking." I explained. "Oh thank you um here for your services." (Your Name) spoke as she handed me 30 coins for payment. "Thank you and good bye." I said as I left but got this feeling that I'll see her again. 

~Third Person Point of View~  Two Weeks Later

We find Toad Town celebrating The Mushroom Kingdom Festival. It was packed with food booths, games, rides, entertainment, and more!! Everyone was having fun and enjoying the festival but the red capped plumber is entering a big booth which contains arts, crafts, and many other creative arts. As Mario began looking at the different art works he saw a surprising yet familiar person working on a amazing glasswork figurine of himself!! "Your Name? Is that you?" Mario questioned. The female turned around to see Mario "Oh um Hi..." (Your Name) said shyly. 

~Your Name Point of View~

"It's nice to see you again!!" Mario said as he hugged me. "Same." I replied as I hugged back. "So you make all of this?" Mario spoke as he observed and looked at all of the porcelain figures I made. "Y-Yes I made all of them myself." I softly spoke. "You're very talented." Mario complimented me making me shy. "No I'm not you're the talented one." I said not used to getting commented. "But you are talented, you've created beautiful and amazing pieces of art with care." He responded as he held a cute porcelain Luma. "T-Thank you Mario." I said with a smile.

~Mario Point of View~

"Um well I was wondering... if you want to go on a date with me?" I nervously asked (Your Name). "D-Date me?!?" (Your Name) said in surprise. "Yes I would like to get to know you." I stated. "But I heard rumors that you love Princess Peach." She said with worry.  "We're just friends... so date?" I said hoping she'd say yes. "O-Okay Mario I'll go on a date with you." (Your Name) said shyly. "Perfect!! Thank you!!" I replied as I hugged her. 

~Third person Point of View~ Two Months Later

Mario and (Your Name) became a couple. Even though (Your Name) is slowly becoming less shy her love for the red capped plumber grew bigger. People were surprised that Mario's girlfriend is a popular artist despite her shy demeanor. But people should learn that never judge a book by it's cover they might surprise you!!

Author's note: Finished!! Took me four hours!! Sorry if it's junk and lame!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!

*Authoress is currently hiding in a pillow fort "Requests are on hold" is what the sign says*