Starting A Family Luigi X Pregnant Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for CooperGal24 who wanted a Luigi X Pregnant Reader romance one shot. This one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Your Name Point of View~

I was pacing in the living room fearing my husband Luigi's reaction to the big news I'm going to tell him. The door opened as I turned around to see Luigi along with Polterpup returning from their daily walk. "Hello Luigi." I greeted him as I gave him a kiss. "Hello (Your Name)." He replied and returned the kiss. "Um... Luigi.... I have something to tell you." I spoke as Luigi sat down.

~Luigi Point of View~

"Okay." I said but in my mind I started to worry. What does she want to talk about? I hope it's nothing bad... or worse!! I thought in panic. (Your Name) took a deep breath and faced me "Luigi..." She began saying making me very nervous. "Y-Yes?" I spoke and braced myself. "I'm pregnant." (Your Name) stated. "Oh that's go- wait what?" I said in surprise. "I'm pregnant Luigi you're going to be a Dad." She said. "Mama Mia........" I said as I fainted on the couch due to emotional overload caused by worry and nervousness. 

~Third Person Point of View~ During (Your Name)'s Pregnancy

It was a emotional roller coaster not only for (Your Name) but also soon to be Dad Luigi. When his wife was dealing with the morning sickness Luigi would try to help her feel better. He would clean up after her while giving (Your Name) some water and mouthwash. Once she got the odd cravings Luigi would either buy or make the food though he would get nervous fearing he would make a mistake. Then during the fifth or sixth month (Your Name) would have mood swings which isn't helping Luigi. When she gets mad Luigi would break down and cry thinking (Your Name) hates him, but then she would break down and cry making Luigi a emotional mess. Though it was rough Luigi keeps trying his best to help and please his wife along with his soon to be children. (During on of the doctors appointments the doctor told them that (Your Name) was having twins a boy and a girl, which caused Luigi to faint)

~Luigi Point of View~ At The Hospital

I waited by (Your Name)'s side as she held my hand and squeezing it tight as a strong contraction started. Seriously I can't feel my hand anymore!! I thought. The twins are coming as the doctor and nurses are getting ready to deliver our son and daughter. Once they are delivered I can't wait to meet them for the first time. "Okay Mrs. (Your Name) you're ready to start pushing." The doctor informed my wife to which she nodded and started pushing. 

~Your Name Point of View~ A Few Hours Later

I am very tired, sore, and sweaty.... but it was worth it. My son (Boy Name) is in my arms sleeping while his sister (Girl Name) is resting in Luigi's arms, sure he was nervous when he held his daughter  but calmed down a few minutes later. "Our family is bigger." I whispered to Luigi. "I'm nervous (Your Name) what if I made mistakes while raising our children?" Luigi whispered back. "Luigi calm down you'll do fine, remember you're not alone." I whispered back. Luigi smiles and nodded knowing that I'll be there to help him and our babies.

Author's Note: Done!! Took me almost three hours to finish. Sorry if it's junk!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!