My Green Knight Luigi X Princess Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!!!!

Author's Note: This request is for LUIGIGIRL45 who wanted a Luigi X Princess Reader. But since I don't know what she wants I'm making this a romance one shot.  As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Hope you enjoy this one shot!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information.

~Your Name's Point of View~

As I walked towards the castle gardens of my kingdom I see the royal gardeners taking care of the many flowers and plants. I sat down on a bench next to a bunch of (Favorite Flowers) and pluck one of them and smell it's scent. But then I was interrupted by one of my servants "Princess (Your Name) Master Luigi has arrived and is waiting near your throne." He stated. "Thank you Fredrick you may take a break." I spoke as I got up and head back inside my castle. While walking I started to remember the memories I have with the green capped plumber. 

~Flashback Montage~Third Person Point of View~

It's a important day The (Kingdom Name) and The Mushroom Kingdom are making an alliance and are meeting each other. We see the beautiful Princess (Your Name) the ruler of The (Kingdom Name) waiting outside with her guards with the goal of creating peace and prosperity. They then see a warp pipe appear in front of the castle and out popped four figures "I say princess this Kingdom is beautiful!!" Exclaimed a elderly Toad. "Excuse me are you the representatives of The Mushroom Kingdom?" Spoke (Your Name). "Oh you must be Princess (Your Name) I'm Toadsworth and with me are Princess Peach" he gestured to the woman in pink "Master Mario" to the man in a red cap "and Master Luigi" and finally the man in green. But when Luigi saw the (Hair Color)ed princess he became flustered and shy. What Luigi didn't see is that Princess (Your Name) also blushed seeing the shy Luigi. 

We then see Princess (Your Name) trapped in a painting. Somehow King Boo escaped from his prison, took over the (Kingdom Name) with his Boos and trapped everyone in paintings. King Boo offered the princess to be his Boo Queen but she refused so he trapped her and use her as bait for Luigi along with Mario. But then Luigi arrived and defeated King Boo and saved everyone, he was hailed a hero and recieved a medal. "Thank you Luigi for saving me!!" (Your Name) thanked Luigi and then kissed his cheek causing Luigi to faint.

At a party in The Mushroom Kingdom we find everyone dancing, eating and having fun. But we then see Luigi on the balcony looking at the stars that beautiful night alone. Why well his feelings for Princess (Your Name) started to grow and he started to fall in love with her. "Luigi there you are I was looking for you." (Your Name) said. "I-I'm sorry for making you worry Princess." Luigi stuttered. "It's okay Luigi and please call me (Your Name) you don't have to be formal around me." She replied. "O-Okay Pri- I mean (Your Name) would you like to dance with me?" Luigi suggested to which she nodded as the started dancing under the moonlight. 

~Flashback Montage End~ Luigi's Point of View~

I paced in the throne room waiting for (Your Name) the Princess of The (Kingdom Name). The beautiful, kind and sweet ruler who I love and hope she loves me too. I then see (Your Name) arrive as she hugged me to which I returned. "Luigi!!!! I missed you!!! So how was Pi'illo Island? Did you have a fun vacation? [Mario and Luigi Dream Team]" She asked. I then explained my adventure with my Big Bro to which she listened, she always love my stories real and not. "That's amazing you can open portals to the dream world?!?" (Your Name) exclaimed in surprise as I nod confirming my answer. After a few minutes of storytelling I asked (Your Name) a big question "(Your Name) Princess of The (Kingdom Name) ever since I first met you I have realized that I have feelings for you, I love you my Princess and I hope you love me too." I said my confession. I was the responded by (Your Name) smiling as she cupped my face with her hands and kissed me ON THE LIPS!!!!! "I love you Luigi My Green Knight!!" She said as we both continued to kiss while the servants and guards cheered for us. 

Author's Note: DONE!!!! Took me three and a half hours to make this!!! Anyway please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!!! Thank you and see you next time!!!!!