Decisions Antasma X Reader X Dimentio

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for one-saucy-kid who wanted a Antasma X Reader X Dimentio Romance one shot story!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! This takes place in a Alternate Universe!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

For (Your Name) her life is never boring. She was never lonely or bored for she has two best friends who were very unique. First is Dimentio the self proclaimed master of dimensions while the other is Antasma the ruler of nightmares. Funny story (Your Name) met them on the same day, she met Dimentio at a museum of magic while at night in her dreams (Your Name) met Antasma. Antasma loves anything horror related, nightmares, bats, and dislikes the day time making (Your Name) curious of the Bat King. Every time Dimentio or Antasma visited their female friend their lives seem to brighten more each day. Though as the years go by Dimentio and Antasma started falling in love with (Your Name), during that time it also started the rivalry of the two males...

~(Your Name) Point of View~

As of lately I couldn't help but notice Dimentio and Antasma glaring at each other for some reason. Whenever I try asking them they responded that nothing's wrong and pretend that they're friends. I better stop them from doing anything drastic or else someone'll end up in the hospital!! I thought as I quietly follow Dimentio to my attic where Antasma usually hangs out. (If you don't have a attic just pretend). As I peeked in I fine Dimentio and Antasma arguing... over me?

~Dimentio Point of View~

"(Your Name) loves me not some clown!!" Antasma teased making me mad. "No she loves me!! Not some vampire reject!!" I countered making him angry. "Take that back!!" Antasma argued. "Never!!" I debated as I began charging a energy ball while Antasma began doing the same but a orb of dark magic. But before we could attack each other a loud sound from a air horn stopped us, we turn to see a upset (Your Name) holding the object. "Why are you guys fighting in the attic? You could've destroyed MY HOUSE!!" She scolded us.  If there's one thing that Antasma and I fear is a angry (Your Name) her anger is like a erupting volcano. "W-We're sorry!!" I pleaded. "W-we just wanted to know who you love the most!!" Antasma added making me nod in agreement. 

~Third Person Point of View~

"Who I love.... the most?" (Your Name) spoke. "Yes who do you love the most?" Antasma said. "Me or Antasma?" Dimentio wondered. "I choose..." She spoke as Dimentio and Antasma waited for her decision. "I choose Dimentio." (Your Name) answered making the Jester happy while Antasma frowned in sadness. "Antasma I love you as a friend and I hope we can still be forever." She offered. "I would like that very much (Your Name)." Antasma accepted. "May I have a kiss from you (Your Name)?" Dimentio asked as he took off his mask. (Your Name) obliged and kissed Dimentio's soft lips. "Love you Dimentio." She spoke after they kissed. "Love you as well.~" Dimentio said as well. 

Author's Note: DONE!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Also I apologize if I failed to fulfill the request!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!