Nightly Visits King Boo X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is from my friend Violet_Mario who wanted a romance one shot with the king of Boos!! It's a King Boo X Reader Romance one shot!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! The story takes place in a alternate universe so no Luigi's Mansion incident and Dark Moon incident!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information 

~Your Name Point of View~

I quietly enter the haunted mansion with only my flashlight and a bag with some supplies. I enter the ballroom to meet my only friend and surprisingly he's royalty!! "Welcome back (Your Name) how was school?" King Boo questioned me. [It's Friday if you're wondering]. I sat down on a chair "Horrible KB math is the worst and the lectures are BORING!!" I shouted with dislike. [KB is your nickname for King Boo].  "It seems that school is your biggest weakness like how light is mine." King Boo noted. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!" I replied not wanting to bore him with my rants about school. "Why don't we do something else?" King Boo suggested. "I Know why don't we watch some funny video clips on the internet!!" I asked the ghost king. "What's the internet?" KB wondered. A record scratch sounded in my mind "The greatest thing ever!!" I answered as I brought out my laptop Good thing there's wi-fi in this mansion!! I thought happily.

~King Boo Point of View~

(Your Name) typed in this "laptop' which made me and the Boos curious as she logged onto this place called 'Youtube'. Once she's done typing she turned to face us "I hope you're ready to watch (Favorite Youtuber)!! They're hilarious!!" (Your Name) said as she started the clip. A few seconds into the clip we started laughing hard she's right they're HILARIOUS!! I though as I continued to laugh. We continued to watch more clips when It's midnight (Your Name) packed up and got up to leave "Good night KB see you later!!" She announced as the Boos waved good bye. I turned into my human form and hugged her "Good night (Your Name) be careful." I said. [King Boo's human form has pale skin, he's six foot one, straight silver hair, violet eyes, small sharp teeth, wearing a red gem on his crown, red Victorian clothes, black shoes and sometimes wears a cape]. "I will." She replied as she left my mansion.

~Third Person Point of View~ A Week Later

We see King Boo and some Boos cleaning and cooking in the kitchen and Dining room. Why the occasion? Well King Boo wanted to show (Your Name) that he can cook a meal after watching a few video clips on how too cook. He decided to make (favorite Food) for (Your Name) the woman who he loves for three years. [You Met him during your 10th grade year].  As (Your Name) entered the mansion King Boo accidentally ruined the food by turning the heat up high causing (Your Name)'s (Favorite Food) to be charred and burnt!! As the Boos put the fire out and opened the windows King Boo felt like a failure for ruining the whole thing.

~Your Name Point of View~

I entered the kitchen since I smelled the smoke and feared that the mansion is on fire. I see the Boos put out the fire and a very depressed King Boo. "KB what's wrong?" I asked. "I'm sorry (Your Name) I tried to be good at something other than scaring people so I tried cooking, but I failed." KB replied with sorrow. "You're not a failure to me KB you're a great ghost king!! My best friend!!" I spoke to cheer him up. KB turned into his human form to my surprise and has a big blush on his face. "(Your Name) I was hoping that maybe.... you can be my girlfriend and my future Boo Queen." KB said shyly. I smiled "You love me? I was wondering when you'll say those three words." I replied as I kissed him making KB kiss back. "I love you~" KB finally said to me.

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me almost five hours to make!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!