How About A Spar? Prince Peasley X Princess Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for Playergirl64891 I hope I got it right. Anyway they wanted a Prince Peasley X Princess Reader Friendship to Romance one shot story!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! This takes place in a alternate universe. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~(Your Name) Point of View~

I made my way towards BeanBean Kingdom with my parents for another party. (Reader is six as well as Peasley). It's Prince Peasley's birthday party and I became nervous and excited. I became best friends with the Prince, even we're different we both share a certain passion and that is sword fighting!! As I placed the gift on the table I began looking for the Blond through the huge crowd while my parents are talking to Queen Bean. I found him in the royal gardens practicing with his sword as I grabbed my sword as well "Happy Birthday Peasley." I spoke with a smile. "Oh Hello Princess (Your Name) and thank you for coming." He replied with a smile. (Peasley and the Reader are using toy swords if you're wondering). "Of course I would come I'd always be there for my best friend." I replied then got into my fighting stance. "Don't think I'd go easy on you just because it's your birthday." I noted as Peasley also got ready. "The score is even so far and I hope to break the tie!!" Peasley declared as we began 'fighting'. The 'fight' was tough and traded blows until the guard tells us that it's time for cake. "So... tie?" I spoke. "Yes it's a tie... until next time." Peasley said as we shook hands in agreement then went inside for cake and ice cream. 

~Third Person Point of View~ Twelve Years Later

During Prince Peasley and Princess (Your Name)'s life they were there for each other during good times and bad. Every time they visit each other's kingdom they would always try to beat each other in sword fighting. Though every time it would always end in a tie, no matter what their friendship is still strong and will never waiver. It's (Your Name)'s birthday and Prince Peasley is very nervous as he held a gift as he and his mother made their way toward (Kingdom Name). (Reader and Peasley are now 18 years old). While Queen Bean and (Your Name)'s parents are talking Peasley made his way to the private training grounds to see (Your Name) practicing her sword despite wearing a (Favorite Color) dress. "Hello (Your Name) and happy birthday." Peasley spoke. "Thank you Peasley for coming." (Your Name) replied as she hugged him to which he hugged back. 

~Peasley Point of View~

"How about a spar (Your Name) we still haven't break the tie yet and hopefully one of us wins." I declared. "Right!!" She replied as (Your Name) brought out a couple of practice swords. "Ready?" I questioned as I got into a fighting stance to which (Your Name) also got into her stance. "Ready!!" She replied as we began fighting. While we began trading blows, slashes, and blocks, I began talking. "(Your Name) Princess of (Kingdom Name) I have a confession to make." I spoke as I blocked a slash. "What is it Peasley?" She asked. I then began countering her blows as I faced her "I love you (Your Name) and I wish to be your husband someday." I replied with a blush on my face. (Your Name) was surprised and blushed as well "I-I love you too Peasley." She confessed as we stopped our fight with big blushes on our faces. Not caring about our fight I kissed (Your Name) to which she returned as she embraced me. This is the best birthday gift I've ever gotten and hope to get more kisses in the future I thought in happiness. 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!