Asking Cackletta X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for Angelsweet175 who wanted a Cackletta X Reader Fluff One Shot story!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! This takes place in a Alternate Universe!! Thank you and enjoy!!  Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

Note: The Reader is Gender Neutral if you're wondering. 

~Cackletta  Point of View~

What a curious human. I thought. I was managing my bookstore when a young human was looking in the spellbook section. I didn't sense any sign of malice or evil in their eyes but a curious look in them, like they're interested in magic and spells. I was busy putting the returned books back to their spots when I felt a tapping on my shoulder. "How may I help you?" I questioned. "Can you help me find the basic spell book for beginners?" They asked. "Why would you want to learn magic?" I ask with curiosity. "I want to help people and use magic to protect the innocent." They declared. "Is that so? Well magic isn't easy nor is it simple." I stated as I helped them find the book they needed. "Thank you for helping me miss.." They spoke. "I'm Cackletta and you're welcome." I said. "I'm (Your Name) and see you later Cackletta good bye!!" (Your Name) bid farewell to the Beanish woman. 

~(Your Name) Point of View~

Darn it why can't I get this spell to work?!? I thought in frustration.  I've been following the steps and practiced but it doesn't seem to work for me. "Why is this lightning spell giving me trouble?!?" I muttered. But then I got a possible idea Maybe I need a mentor or teacher of magic to help me!! I thought with hope. I looked in the BeanBean Kingdom searching and asking the many citizens where I could find someone who uses magic. Many of them don't have the answers I seek which brought my mood down, as I was walking home I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry that I bumped into you." I apologized. "Have no worries Fawful wasn't looking also." The Beanish male named Fawful forgave me. "Troubles you got?" He spoke in his weird language. "Yeah.. I can't find anyone to help me with my magic." I spoke in a sad tone. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Fawful grinned and took my hand "Worry you won't have a answer Fawful has!!" He exclaimed as I was literally dragged toward a nice house not far from the Kingdom. Fawful knocked on the door and waited. "Mistress will help you a lot trust Fawful." He reminded as the door opened to reveal Cackletta the BookStore Owner!! "Fawful? (Your Name)? what brings you here?" Cackletta wondered. "Mistress the one called (Your Name) needs help with his magic." Fawful replied. "Really?" Cackletta spoke as she faced (Your Name). "Please Miss Cackletta can you help me with my magic?" They pleaded and bowed to show their respect. After a brief moment of silence Cackletta smiled "I will teach you (Your Name) I'll be your mentor and make you my pupil in the magic arts." She vowed making (Your Name) and Fawful happy. Cackletta knew that Fawful and now (Your Name) will bring a bright future for the BeanBean Kingdom. 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!