Warm Hearts Bowser X Blind Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: The requester wants to remain Anonymous and I respect that. Anyway they wanted a Bowser X Blind Reader one shot story first it'll be fluff but later will be romance. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

Bowser is busy escorting his good friend (Your Name) inside his castle while giving her the tour. He would explain and tell (Your Name) what's in each room since she couldn't see anything. (Your Name) became blind at a young age due to a car accident which cost the female her sight, but it didn't stop her from moving on with her life. Anyway we see the duo head to the kitchen to get some food in their belly's.

~Bowser Point of View~

"So (Your Name) what are you hungry for?" I inquired my (Hair Color)ed friend. "What do you have?" (Your Name) asked. "Well we have chicken wings, Pizza, turkey, some salad, burgers, pasta, and many more!!" I listed to which (Your Name) had a thoughtful look on her face. "Do you have (Favorite Food)?" She questioned. "Yep I'll ask the chefs to make it though it'll take some time." I noted. "I understand so what should we do while we wait?" (Your Name) spoke. "I don't know?" I replied.

~(Your Name) Point of View~

Now's my chance!! I thought. "Um Bowser?" I spoke. "Yes?" He replied. "Um.. this may sound silly but... can I... touch your face?" I asked when my cheeks felt warm. "S-sure but please don't be afraid." Bowser spoke though I can tell his voice sound nervous and shaky. He helped me sit down and guided one of my hands to his face. I can feel his skin which is covered in scales, his cheeks which felt warm under my palms, Bowser's hair which felt soft between my fingers, and then I came to a curved yet pointed part on his head. "Bowser what is this?" I asked. "That's one of my horns." He replied with sorrow. "You must think I'm a hideous monster." Bowser spoke in fear. "No you're not Bowser you're my first and best friend, a friend never treats another as a monster." I spoke.

~Third Person Point of View~

It was quiet in the living room as Bowser was shocked while (Your Name) was waiting for the Koopa to speak. The silence was broken when Bowser out of nowhere moved close to the female and kissed her gently. (Your Name) was stunned at the strange gesture but then kissed back while the feeling in her cheeks and heart became warm. They then break the kiss to catch their breath "W-what was that?" (Your Name) inquired. "That was a kiss." Bowser answered. "A Kiss? Isn't that what people do when they love each other?" She said. "Y-Yes (Your Name)." He spoke. "Can I have another?" (Your Name) pleaded and was responded by another kiss.

Author's Note: Done!! Took me three hours. Sorry if it's junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!

*If you like this story please read PIKMINFAN's Random Stories!! It's has some mature stuff in it if you're wondering*