Apple Of My Eye Flirty Yoshi X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for YoshiGirl99 who wanted a Flirty Yoshi X Reader romance one shot story. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. I'll try my best with flirting so don't hate me please. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Yoshi's Point of View~

There she is (Your Name) the beautiful (Eye Color)ed girl, the one I love who is irreplaceable and unique. But I worry that she thinks of me as only a friend nothing more, so with some practice and a few visits to the library I made a plan. A plan to get (Your Name)'s attention and win her love. In order to do it though I must be flirty.

~Third Person point of View~

(Your Name) was busy tending to her flower garden watering the flowers and trees. "Hello my sweet~" A familiar voice stopped the female. "Oh um Hello Yoshi." (Your Name) said. "Cute my little Kumquat is helping the beautiful flowers grow more beautifully~" Yoshi said being flirty. (Kumquat is a golden tangerine which is part of the citrus family like oranges, lemons, and limes). "Kumquat?" (Your Name) spoke. "You're sweeter than candy~" Yoshi spoke. "Candy? Yoshi what is going on?" The female demanded.  Yoshi snapped out of his flirting to see that (Your Name) was serious.

~(Your Name) Point of View~

"Yoshi tell me... why are you acting like this?" I asked the dino. "Um... well...." Yoshi started. "Well what?" I asked. " I-I wanted your attention.... but also wanted to express my love for you by flirting." Yoshi replied with a big blush. I was blushing and speechless "Love me?" I replied. Yoshi nodded in reply "I have been when we first met." I smiled and surprised him with a kiss. "Do I taste like candy?" I said. "No you don't you're way better than candy." Yoshi noted as he kissed back. 

Author's Note: Done!! Took me three hours to finish. Sorry if it's junk!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!

*Requests are closed!! Will reopen them when I finish my request list*