Something New King Boo X Ghost Princess Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for Breezy-bree who wanted a King Boo X Ghost Princess Reader Romance one shot story!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

"Princess (Your Name)?" A ghost servant addressed his Princess. "Yes Jasper?" (Your Name) asked. "There's a letter for you." Jasper answered as he handed her the letter. " Why there's a seal signifying it's from the Boo Kingdom." The ghostly Princess noted as she opened the letter and read it's contents. "Dear Princess (Your Name), My name is King Boo ruler over all Boos. I would like for us to form a alliance which will benefit our kingdoms and our people. Included with his letter is a map, hope to see you soon. King Boo." (Your Name) finished reading and true to King Boo's information there's a worn out yet readable map. "Jasper gather my things we're going to meet King Boo." The Ghostly Princess announced as Jasper obeyed. 

~King Boo Point of View~

I paced outside my Castle as I along with my fellow Boos patiently wait for Princess (Your Name). The spectral beauty of (Kingdom Name) is what every ghost called her, I grew nervous and anxious to meet her. My patience is answered as different ghosts arrived protecting the beautiful Princess (Your Name). "Greeting Princess (Your Name)." I greeted as I along with my Boos bowed. "Thank you for inviting us King Boo." (Your Name) replied as she and her ghostly group bowed. After the grand tour of the Castle and the Boo Kingdom I along with (Your Name) decided to talk. "I do hope you enjoyed my kingdom." I spoke. "I do it's very unique and I enjoyed the scenery." (Your Name) replied. "So will you sign the treaty and form a alliance with the Boos?" I asked with hope. "I will King Boo." She replied as I and (Your Name) signed the treaty.

~(Your Name) Point of View~ A Few Weeks Later

 "Princess King Boo has arrived." Jasper announced as King Boo appeared. "Hello Princess." King Boo greeted. "You don't have to call me princess all the time just call me by my first name." I reply. "O-Of course (Your Name)." He spoke in a nervous tone. "Are you okay? Shall I call a medic?" I spoke in concern. "I-I'm fine (Your Name) I was hoping we could do something together." King Boo spoke with a blush? "What is it?" I wondered. "M-Maybe... can we... go on a date?" He confessed. "I-I guess we can." I spoke as well with a blush on my face. "How about at the Witch Hazel Cafe?" I suggested. "Great I'll pick you up at seven?" King Boo offered. "That's a wonderful idea." I said. "See you later (Your Name)." King Boo replied as he left. (I made up the name of the cafe).

~Third Person Point of View~  At the Witch Hazel Cafe

We find King Boo and Princess (Your Name) enjoying their dinner at the cafe in a private area. They're having a wonderful time talking but while (Your Name) was eating her (Favorite Dessert) she noticed King Boo was all quiet. "Is something wrong?" The ghost princess asked. "N-No nothing's wrong.. I just..." King Boo stated as he became shy. "Just what?" (Your Name) spoke in wonder. "P-Please don't be mad for what I'm going to do." He explained. "Okay?" She asked in confusion. King Boo hesitated but then kissed (Your Name), during the kiss she relaxed and kissed back with a big blush on her face. Needless to say this is the start of something new in their afterlife's.

Author's Note: DONE!! Sorry if it's junk!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!