Quality Time Luigi X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for GracieXLuigi who wanted a fluff one shot with the cute green capped plumber!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information 

~Your Name's Point of View~

I'M SO BORED!!! I thought in boredom. I've done my chores, paid the bills, no work today, and went shopping for food. I got up from the couch and narrowed down my choices Let's see there's nothing new on TV, the local movie theater doesn't have any good movies out, the beach is crowded I thought. As I was about to give up I got a idea!! I know I can visit my good friends the Mario Bros!! I thought excitingly. I quickly closed the windows, grabbed my cellphone and wallet, lock the doors and headed to the Mario bros house. 

~Luigi's Point of View~

As usual my big bro is on another adventure rescuing the Princess as always. I'm now relaxing in my recliner reading a novel in the living room. Though I do wish that someone can keep me company... I thought with a sigh. But before I could continue reading the next page there was a knock on the door. I placed a book marker to save my place, closed the book and answered the door to see my good friend (Your Name). 

~Third Person Point of View~

"Hello Luigi!!" (Your Name) said. "Oh um Hello (Your Name) what brings you here?" Questioned Luigi.  "I'm bored and I was wondering if I can hang out with you?" (Your Name) asked. Luigi smiled "Of course (Your Name) I could use some company with my friend." He replied and let her inside his cozy home. They both sat down on the couch and started listing possible choices they could do together to fight their boredom. In the end they decided to watch a movie so Luigi went to grab some DVD's. 

~Your Name's Point of View~

After much deliberation we both agreed to watch (Favorite Movie that isn't a Horror) so Luigi put in the DVD and started playing the movie. A few minutes later while watching the movie it started raining outside and making the air more cold. I tried to ignore it since there's no blanket near me. But before i could get up Luigi moved closer to me and started to snuggle making me warm. "Is that better (Your Name)?" Luigi asked. I nodded "Yes Luigi and thank you." I replied with a smile as we continued watching the movie in the cozy and warm house. 

Author's Note: DONE!!!! Took me four hours to finish!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Read and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!