"Cry No More" Luigi X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: I'm sorry for not updating this story in a long while. I was a bit depressed and I had writer's block but now I'M BACK!! Anyway this request is from NintendoFan 826 who wanted a Luigi X Reader Romance one shot. This one shot takes place a week after the first haunted mansion incident. As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information

~Third Person Point of View~

It was a dark yet quiet night in Luigi's Mansion. [It's the D rank mansion. Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon].  But the silence was broken when (Your Name) started hearing sobbing followed by a familiar voice saying 'Mario' repeatedly. [You're sleeping over Luigi's home. You're sleeping in the guest room].  She got up to check on her best friend and slowly opened the door to see Luigi crying in his sleep. "Mario help me please!!" Luigi muttered loudly as he tossed and turned  in his bed. (Your Name) carefully nudged Luigi awake- "MARIOOOO!!!!!" Luigi screamed awake to see a concerned face with (Eye Color)ed eyes. 

~Luigi Point of View~

I see (Your Name) immediately from my nightmare and hugged her as I cried. I felt a pair of arms hug me back "Luigi are you okay?" (Your Name) spoke in a soft tone. I shook my head as I continued to cry. "Can you tell me what happened in your nightmare?" She asked me. I thought about it and nodded. "Why not tell me over some hot chocolate? It'll calm you down." (Your Name) offered me as she grabbed my hand to lead me to the Kitchen. I felt a blush on my face when she held my hand as she turned on the kitchen light and grabbed two cups to start making the hot chocolate. Once the hot chocolate was poured into the cups we sat down and started drinking the delicious hot drink. 

~Your Name Point of View~

As Luigi drank the hot chocolate out of his green cup to calm down I started talking.  "Luigi please tell me your nightmare." I asked Luigi. "Um.. well... I was having a nightmare about King Boo and he was laughing along with the Boos at me as I was badly injured, but what happened next was horrible there were portraits of everyone Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Mario, but also.. You were trapped in a painting!!" Luigi said as more tears started to form in his eyes. "It broke my heart seeing everyone I love trapped by King Boo and I couldn't do anything to save them as King Boo also trapped me in a painting as I screamed for Mario hoping that he could break out and save us." Luigi said as he cried. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Luigi continued to cry when he felt (Your Name) wipe his tears away. "Cry no more Luigi King Boo is defeated and sealed away in a painting." (Your Name) said as she hugged Luigi making him blush harder. "Um... there's one thing I forgot to tell you about my nightmare." Luigi said as they let go of each other. "What is it Luigi?"  (Your Name) asked Luigi. Luigi took a deep breath and faced his best friend "Before I was trapped in the painting I... um.... said.... I love you to you." Luigi muttered the last part as he covered his face with his cap.  

~Luigi Point of View~

As I braced for her response I kept thinking She's probably going to turn me down and laugh I thought with sorrow. But I felt a gentle hand move my cap away from my face to see (Your Name) crying... with a smile on her face? "(Your Name)? What-" I said but was cut off with a soft kiss on my lips!! I blushed as red as my bro's cap but I soon kissed back softly too She tastes like chocolate I thought.  We then broke the kiss when we ran out of breath "I love you too Luigi, whatever nightmares you have I'll help you overcome them." (Your Name) said as she held my hand. "I love you (Your Name) you're the one I always want by my side." I replied as we continued to drink our cups of hot chocolate. 

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me six hours to complete!! I'm sorry if it's junk!!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!