You're What I Want Waluigi X Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for ElanaBolen who wanted a Waluigi X Reader Friendship to  Romance One Shot Story!! As usual this one shot might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! This takes place in a Alternate Universe!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Waluigi Point of View~

Mario, Wario, Green Bean (Luigi) , and I are playing Super Mario Party, we're currently playing Whomp's Domino Ruins and I'm currently in last place. I need to catch up and win!! I thought as I rolled the dice, it landed on 5 and I moved five spaces ahead. I landed on a Ally Space and pressed a button not caring what the cursor landed on. This 'ally' better help me win I thought in a sour tone, I was snapped out of my thoughts when a very familiar voice spoke. "Hey Wally I'm here to help!!" The voice cheered. I looked to see my best friend/crush (Your Name) "C'mon Waluigi we can beat them!!" (Your Name) spoke up as she handed me her dice block. I took it and smiled "You're right (Your name) we can beat them!!" I responded as we continued playing. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Things were heating up as each character is working hard to get more stars!! With (Your Name) helping Waluigi they're currently catching up to the others, so far Wario is in the lead but it is only a matter of time until someone knocks his rank down!! Wario is in the lead, Luigi is second, Waluigi is in third, and Mario is in last place. (Your Name) and Waluigi made a excellent team, whether it's getting more spaces to move or working together in Mini Games!! It wasn't easy as the others would use items or ask Lakitu to steal coins or stars from Waluigi.  Whenever it wasn't Waluigi's turn he and (Your Name) would either discuss strategies or thank each other when no one is looking. When it's the last 3 turns everyone is rushing to collect the stars!! Using Gold Warp Pipes, having Lakitu steal stars, finding hidden blocks, and extra bad luck spaces!! Even during the game Waluigi and (Your Name) stayed positive even if things don't go their way. 

~(Your Name) Point of View~

I was standing close to Waluigi as Toad, Toadette, and Kamek began announcing the results of the game. After the Bonus Stars were hand out it was time to announce the winner, I was crossing my fingers hoping we won. "The Winner is... Waluigi!!" Toad exclaimed as Waluigi cheered in glee. Everyone was applaud but then Waluigi started speaking "I didn't win this game by myself, I have a wonderful ally to help me make it far and win." He began his speech while everyone is listening. "(Your Name) thank you very much for helping me, supporting me, and being my best friend." Waluigi finished making me happy. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" He proposed with a huge blush on his face. "I would love to Wally." I replied with a blush on my face. Needless to say we were both winners that day in Super Mario Party and in love.

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!