"Patience" Ludwig X Pregnant Dragon Reader

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: This request is for Little Miss Raven 13 who wanted a romance one shot with Ludwig Von Koopa. As usual this one shot might be short due to writer's block and lack of ideas. This takes place after Bowser's retirement from kidnapping Peach. Since I don't know much of dragons I'll give the Reader the human pregnancy side effects please NO HATE!!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information

~Ludwig Point of View~

I couldn't believe what I am hearing... (Your Name) the love of my life.... Is pregnant!! At first when she began vomiting in the toilet I was afraid she had the stomach flu, but after the test results from Doctor Toadly we got the surprising news!! [Doctor Toadly is from Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story]. I smiled brightly but then I heard (Your Name) crying, I turned to wipe her tears away with a tissue. "(Your Name) don't be sad we can handle this." I assured her. "I'm not sad honey I'm so happy!! I'm going to be a mother!!" (Your Name) said with pure excitement. After the appointment we shopped for some parental books to prepare for our baby.

~Third Person Point of View~ Montage!!

Ludwig rubs (Your Name)'s back as she deals with her morning sickness as she vomits in the toilet. A few minutes later he gave his pregnant wife a cup of mouthwash then a cup of water. "I'm sorry Ludwig." (Your Name) said after drinking her cup of water. "It's okay my love why don't you relax and watch TV?" Ludwig suggested as he cleaned the toilet. 

We then see Ludwig frantically search the fridge for (Favorite Flavor) ice cream, his wife's now having cravings for this delicious frozen treat.  After finding said treat he grabbed it and a spoon then ran to the living room to give (Your Name) her snack. For the past few days (Your Name) has weird cravings form (Random Food) with (Food that's not fish). Weird I know but she would eat it anyway.

(Your Name) was having wild mood swings just by watching her (Favorite Movie). She would be yelling angrily first then next thing you know she's breaking down crying. She would even laugh and be very emotional for the littlest things like seeing a puppy or listening to Ludwig's music. 

As Ludwig is making dinner (Your Name) asked him a surprising question "Ludwig am I fat?" (Your Name) asked. "No (Your Name) you're growing beautifully you're not fat." Ludwig said making (Favorite Food) for dinner. "Really?" She said. Ludwig face his wife "Really." He replied as he kissed her.

The baby shower is underway as (Your Name) opened up the many presents for her baby. Diapers, bibs, pacifiers, baby toys, baby clothes, strollers, crib, and many more!! Ludwig's and (Your Name)'s family and friends  enjoyed the food and gave many presents for the soon to be new addition to the family. 

~Your Name Point of View~ Montage End!! Many Months Later

I was busy setting things up in the nursery when I felt a huge pain in my abdomen. At first I thought it was a cramp when I felt another pain making me groan and wince. "LUDWIG IT'S TIME!!" I shouted as I remembered to calm down. Ludwig got everything ready as I got inside the car and went to the hospital.

~Timeskip~

After everything I've went through I delivered a  healthy baby (Girl/Boy)!! They were so cute and (Beautiful/Handsome)!! I held my baby in my arms as Ludwig told our family the news of our first born child. After Ludwig entered the room we decided to name our baby (Favorite Baby Name). 

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me four hours!! As usual please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!