six

I got goosebumps all over my body and my hands were shaking once again as I started to turn around. I was scared that I was going to be face to face with 'C' or Calum's killer if he even is dead.

It was just Luke. I finally could catch my breath knowing that it was just Luke.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked opening the door.

I shook my head 'no' and we all walked inside.

"It's just us so you don't have to whisper." Ashton reminded.

"We have a problem." I stated.

"What type of problem?" Ash asked, now worried.

"The 'C' wants me dead type of problem." I said.

"What?" Luke and Ash said at the same time in complete shock.

"Andrew Parker is back in town and he moved back into his old house which is right next to mine." I told them.

"Perfect timing." Luke says sarcastically.

"Maybe he's 'C' and he only moved in just to spy on us." I suggested.

"That's sick!" Ashton exclaimed in complete disgust, shaking his head.

"I know but he threatened to tell my mum about the Halloween party last year if I don't keep my mouth shut about what he did that night. So, I told him you guys already know." I said but Luke interrupted me before I could say anymore.

"Oh thanks." Luke was being sarcastic. "Just what I need, another guy I can add to the list of people who want us dead." He rolled his eyes.

"He doesn't want you dead." I answered. "I accused him of killing Calum but he said he didn't and that all of the secrets Calum had was what probably killed him."

"That's awful." Ash muttered.

"Then I asked what he meant by that and he said was that I should know what it means since I have secrets and he can tell that they are killing me alive." I told them.

"Anything else?" Luke asked.

"He told me I'd be sorry if I told people. Also, I got a text from 'C'." I replied showing them the text.

"Great, looks like 'C' is also going on my list." Luke joked sarcastically.

Luke's phone made a noise meaning he got a text. We all tensed up. He read the text out loud.

"All it says is "627 West Roosevelt Boulevard -C." Luke said, confused.

"Who's address is that?" I questioned.

"Guess we'll find out." Ash answered.

"You guys plan on going there? Do you really want to get killed?" I exclaimed.

"He has a point." Luke said to Ashton.

"I don't know about you guys but I want answers and sitting around being scared to death isn't going to help us get them." Ashton said putting a sweatshirt on and walking towards the door.

We followed him outside and got in his car. I was nervous. Where does 'C' want us to go? I began to think of things we may find and I regretted it.

The drive there was just like any other ride. We listened to the radio. A guy on the radio started talking.

"Still missing, Calum Hood, 18, has yet to be found. There is the conclusion that he could be de-" The guy on the radio said and Ashton turned it off before he could say anything else we already know about Calum.

The address took us to a place in town. It was an old barn that we have all been to multiple times. When we were younger we would always come here. In the barn was a tire swing that we would always argue over who got to swing first.