REWRITING THIS STORY !

hello im very sorry that i am very inactive with this account and story and i know that i always promise that i'll start writing this story again and never do, etc.

but ive decided that i want to get back into writing again, and since my hiatus my writing style has changed a hit (hopefully in a good way) and i want to rewrite this story. i started writing this story last year in august (i think??) i was i think 12 at the time yeah?? now ive grown a bit with my writing and i want to improve this story.

im not sure if i will delete this version though, maybe i'll just unpublish it or leave it up, to look back on and see how well my writing has changed and probably cringe at it lmao.

in the new and improved version, not everything will be the same and i wont rush into things as much and i wont make things as confusing. (so id suggest that when i publish the new one, you read it from the beginning again).

in this version i felt everything was too rushed and it just confused everyone.

in the new version i will try to explain things better with more detail and have more of a character development etc.

i hope you guys arent mad at me for never updating and for deciding to rewrite this story...

i hope some people will actually read the new version, but idk since ive been so inactive. i bet most of you guys are mad that i never updated and you removed this story from your library..

well anyways, i'll keep you guys updated on the new version !! i love you guys so much if you are reading this and have been very patient