twenty-four

Luke's POV

For Ashton's sake we all went to see our therapist, Dr. Warren.

Dr. Warren was pretty good at her job. She talked to Ashton while Michael and I sat there listening. Ashton started to seem a bit calmer which was good.

Right before we left Dr. Warren asked us if we had any ideas who drove the car. We all nodded.

"Yeah," I nodded. "C."

Since we've already told her about 'C' previously she doesn't think it's impossible that 'C' didn't have anything to do with this.

"When Harry went missing he was kidnapped by C." Ash started to say. "They must've made some type of deal so he wouldn't tell anybody about it but Harry ended up telling me. Then the accident happened."

"Do you guys have any other ideas on who C could be?" Dr. Warren asked us.

"Well we have a few suggestions." I said. "It could be Brent, Tyson, Max, or Kaylee."

"I agree with all of those suggestions but Kaylee." Michael said sounding annoyed.

"Michael and Kaylee are dating." Ash told Dr. Warren so she wouldn't be as confused.

"Oh, I see." Dr. Warren replied. "It's almost 3:30."

"Oh we got to go then." I said standing up. Ash and Michael also stood up, following me out the door.

Before we left Dr. Warren looked at us and said "I think I know who 'C' is."

"What?" We all asked at the same time.

"One of my patients. I can't say who just yet." Dr. Warren replied. "I'll call you if I figure it out."

****

Dr. Warren's POV

At the end of the day when I finished work I was about to call one of the boys to tell them I might have figured it all out but my phone rang. It was a blocked number but I still answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

It was like somebody recorded what I said to the boys today. "I think I know who 'C' is." played over and over.

Quickly I ended the call. Then I got a text from a blocked number.

If you end this game and tell them who I could be I will end you. Kisses, C

Even after getting that threat I knew what I had to do. I had to tell them who 'C' was. I realized that my choices were simple; would I want these boys to keep suffering from C's threats or would I rather suffer the consequences but have the 'C' problem resolved?

I started to get nervous as I quickly started calling one of the boys. My hands started to shake a little but I continued to call them.

"Hello?" Luke said.

"Hey, Luke could you and the other boys hurry down to my office?" I asked. "I know who 'C' is."

"Yeah, we'll be there in a few." He answered before we ended the call.

By now my heart was racing. I ran back inside my office and locked the door. I made sure nobody was hiding in my office. By now I felt pretty paranoid.

I sat down and waited for them to get here.

Luke's POV

Since the three of us were already together at Michael's house we all quickly got in Ashton's car. Ashton drove. We all sat in the car in complete silence.

When we arrived at Dr. Warren's office the door was wide open. The light was still on.

"Hello?" I asked walking in slowly. "Dr. Warren? Are you in here?"

Ashton and Michael followed me into her office slowly. We looked around her office and she was not here. Where is she? Did 'C' get to her first?

"Do you think..." Michael started to say but didn't finish his sentence. He didn't have to. We knew what he meant.

"Yes, I think 'C' got to her first." I say.

"Should we look for her around town?" Ash asked.

I shook my head. "It's no use. She could be dead."

After I said that our phones all beeped. We got a text from our secret 'admirer' 'C'.

If you want Dr. Warren back meet me at the lake at 8 pm tomorrow. Kisses, C

"Kisses?" Michael asked.

"Really Michael? 'C' has Dr. Warren and all you're worried about is why 'C' said 'kisses'?" I exclaimed looking at Michael.

"All I'm saying is any boy tough enough to do all these things to us and our families would never say kisses in a text like that." Michael shrugged.

"Are you suggesting that 'C' is most likely a girl?" Ash asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, maybe." Michael answered.

"So now we are back to Kaylee being 'C'." I say causing Michael to give me a dirty look.

"No way she is 'C'." Michael defended. "She'll be at the masquerade dance with me tomorrow which is at the same time 'C' wants to meet us at the lake."

"So?" I shrugged. "When we leave to go meet up with 'C' she can leave to and get there before we do."

"Or it could be any of the boys we thought 'C' could be." Michael tried changing the subject a little.

"But is 'C' really that dumb? If they gave us back Dr. Warren she could just tell us who 'C' is." I questioned.

Michael and Ash both said they don't know why 'C' is doing this.

"I guess we'll get some answers tomorrow," I shrugged. "And maybe this will all be over soon."

Hey, so who do you think C will be?

Also, should I split this story up into parts or just make separate books?

Comment and Vote!

[Sorry for the very short chapter, the next chapter will be longer, I promise!]