Bakugou Katsuki: Don't Look

Start from the beginning

Those words spoken by him had such a deep effect on you that it changed all of you. When you told your parents of your problem, all they can say was:

"It can't be helped."

All you could do was clench your fists. You despised those words. It's like they were saying there was nothing you could do. You didn't want that. You didn't want to hear someone tell you those words. What you wanted, was for someone to tell you there's still something you can do. No, not just verbally, but also physically.

You wanted some kind of pillar. Just, something or someone who would break you out of these shackles.

><><><

Lunch break finally came. You came to the cafeteria with Midoriya, your friend that has been with you until now that you had become a first-year student in U.A. He had been by your side for years now, always supporting you as a best friend, your close confidant. Yet, he didn't have any knowledge of your hidden anxiety. How could he even know if you've hidden it from him? You might be thinking, you were supposed to tell him, since he was someone you can trust, but it wasn't so easy. You were still scared, and you didn't want this problem of yours to be a burden to him.

As you walked with Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka to your usual table, your eyes caught sight of Bakugou, who was eating with Kirishima, Kaminari and Mina. He was quiet as he was eating, ignoring all his classmates' random rants.

"(Y/N)-san?" Midoriya called, snapping you out of your thoughts. You saw him now seated, Uraraka and Iida staring at you, waiting for you to sit down.

"A-Ah, sorry," you said, slipping in beside Iida. You began to eat your meal—a simple curry lunch set. You heard Uraraka compliment the rice being delicious, but you were silent. Even though you've managed to make friends with Uraraka and Iida, thanks to Midoriya, you still couldn't muster out the courage to speak normally with them. Though, you enjoyed their company, and sometimes, you'd have small conversations with them.

You ate your meal in peace, talking with your three friends, laughing at their jokes. You were having a nice time. Until, it was all cut off when the bell suddenly rang. You jumped in your seat, the others looking at where the source was.

"An alarm?!" Midoriya exclaimed. The school's P.A sounded, an announcement being said.

[There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students, please evacuate outdoors promptly.]

A security breach? The students started to stand up, leaving to evacuate immediately.

"What's 'Level 3 security'?" Iida asked to the student beside him.

"It means someone is trespassing on school grounds!" he answered. "I've never seen anything like this in the three years I've been here! You should hurry, too!"

The man stood up, hurrying off to the exit. You gulped. Oh, no. Is it a villain?

"(Y/N)-san, we should go too!" Midoriya said. You nodded, walking along with them.

Uraraka grabbed your hand, giving it a squeeze. "Just in case we get lost," she said, chuckling nervously. "I'm getting nervous."

><><><

The moment you and your three friends exited the cafeteria, lots of students had already crowded the hallway. There was no other way to walk than to squeeze through the bodies. All the time, you were holding onto Uraraka's hand, careful not to let go. You didn't want to be left out and alone when there's too many people.