Amajiki Tamaki: Kotatsu Hibernation

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Tamaki," you said, showing him a warm smile. His heart leaped up his throat. All he wanted to do was straight-up kiss you right there. But he was too embarassed to make a move.

"I-I—" he stammered, you cutting him off when you giggled.

"You're so cute, Tamaki~" you teased. But on the inside, your heart was already beating so loud, you thought he could hear it. Amajiki looked away, the blush never leaving his cheeks.

"You know," you started. "When I was little, and Shousuke hadn't been born yet, I would always say 'I love you' to my parents. Even when I grew up, I always did. Shousuke would do that too."

You looked down at your hands, your eyes softening, a soft smile splaying on your lips. "That's because, I thought, as long as they live, as long as I can see them, I wanted them to know how much I love them. I told that to Shousuke too. After all, you'll never know how important someone or something is to you, until you've lost them, right?"

Amajiki didn't know what to say. He just stared at you, his heart turning into puddle when he thought of how kind and sweet you really are. That was the reason why he fell in love you. You managed to break his walls with your natural attitude.

You realized how you were just suddenly spouting such words. You chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of your neck. "I'm sorry, Tamaki. I must be rumbling," you said. Then you smiled softly, looking at the said man.

"I love you, Tamaki," you said. Again, making him blush. "I'll say it to you as many times as I can."

You suddenly lurched forward, wrapping the startled Amajiki in a warm embrace. He was lucky the sofa was there to support him, or he would've fallen out of balance on the floor. You nuzzled your cheek on his neck, Amajiki blushing as he felt your warm breath. His arms snaked its way on your waist, hugging you back.

"(Y-Y/N). . ."

"Nee-chan." you pulled away from Amajiki once you heard the familiar voice of your 9-year old little brother, Shousuke. He must've woken up from his nap.

"Were you and Tamaki-nii kissing?" he asked, tilting his head innocently. Both of your cheeks turned red. You giggled.

"Kissing and hugging are two different things, Shousuke," you said, standing up. "Anyway, want some snacks?"

Shousuke's eyes glowed as he nodded. "I want hot chocolate!"

You chuckled. "Got it." you turned to Tamaki, smiling apologetically. "Sorry about that, Tamaki. I'll be back."

He nodded. "I-It's okay."

You fished out your hair tie from your pocket as you walked to your little brother, ruffling his (H/C) hair.

"Go sit with Tamaki and wait. Behave, alright?" you said.

"Okay," Shousuke replied. "Ah, nee-chan, I want extra marshmallows!"

"Got it!"

Shousuke sat beside Amajiki, across from where you were sitting earlier. He tucked his little feet inside the kotatsu, placing them on top of Amajiki's legs. He swung them side to side, leaning his head to both of his hands as he stared at the tv.

"Hey, Tamaki-nii," he said, catching the attention of the said male. "You love nee-chan, right?"

Amajiki blushed, surprised that your little brother would ask something like that. He lowered his head, his ears twitching.

"Y-Yeah," he answered.

"Do you tell her you love her?"

"Y-Yes. . ."

Shousuke turned to him, smiling. "Then, it's all good!"

Amajiki tilted his head in confusion. What's with the questions?

Shousuke's eyes softened. "I love my nee-chan, the same way she loves me, mom, and dad. That's why, if she loves you, and you love her back, it's all good!"

He grinned mischieviously at the older male. "That's because, there's no way nee-chan would marry someone who doesn't love her!"

Amajiki's face bursted into dark red, his heart almost stopping. M-Marriage?! Do kids have this  twisted mind inside them?! I-I mean, marriage isn't bad, but, come on! Dating comes first, right? Right?!

"Tamaki, help me out here!" your voice floated from the kitchen, snapping him out of his thoughts. He internally sighed in relief, excusing himself from Shousuke who was now busy watching Spongebob Squarepants.

><><><

"Let me guess, Shousuke was asking you strange things again?" you asked, Amajiki stopped on his tracks. Bingo. You chuckled, shaking your head as you were pouring the freshly-made hot chocolate into three mugs.

"He's so curious for a boy his age. Don't mind him," you said, placing the hot chocolate pot to the side. "Ah, can you reach for the cookie jar? It's in the cupboard."

Amajiki nodded, walking over to you then taking the requested item from the cupboard. You thanked him as he handed it to you, placing some cookies on a bowl. Amajiki looked down at you, admiring your soft features. He remembered the words you had said to him earlier:

"I love you, Tamaki. I'll say it to you as many times as I can."

He blushed. Even though he'd heard you say it many times already, his heart always fluttered. He loved you too. So, so much. And he couldn't hold it back anymore. So, he mustered up all his courage.

"(Y/N)," he called. Right when you turned to him, Amajiki leaned forward, pressing his lips softly against yours. Your eyes widened, cheeks turning pink as he pulled away.

"I love you," he said, making your heart skip a beat. A goofy smile spread on your lips, your eyes sparkling. You jumped, wrapping your arms around Amajiki's neck. He yelped, bumping onto the counter, but before he could call out to you, you had pressed your lips back on his own, kissing him much deeper than before. Both of your hearts pounded wildly in your chests.

You pulled away, one of your hands cupping his cheek, stroking your thumb gently against his smooth skin.

"I love you too, Tamaki."

And so, you both came back to the living room. Shousike whined about waiting too long, you apologizing as you handed him his mug of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows, as he requested.

It was a cold winter day, but underneath the kotatsu, with your beloved beside you, you felt all the warmth you needed.

Not bad for a kotatsu hibernation, right?

><><><

Oh, Tamaki. Why are you so cute? *heart clench*

I kennat handle this floof.

Vote! Comment! Share! Up next, a Bakugou Katsuki x Reader! Look forward to it!

Go beyond! Plus Ultraaaaa— *gets smacked in the head by my brother*