Thirty Eight

Nobody's POV

Alicia ran straight to her Mother, tears were both in their eyes as they hugged. Riley watched with a smile on her face before she was spun around and strong arms wrapped around her.

"We thought ye were dead."

Riley pulled away, she smiled at the man she would consider as an older brother.

"Can't kill me so easily."

"Ain't that the truth." Daryl chuckled as he hugged her again.

"Mom!"

Daryl and Riley pulled away as they heard Nick's voice. The young man ran towards his Mother and Sister.

"Nick." Madison said pulling her son into her arms.

"What happend? We didn't see you get out of the stadium."

"I got out a little later than I would have liked." Madison said as she lifted the sleeves of her shirt up to reveal burn scars.

"Oh Mom." Alicia said sadly as she hugged her Mother from the side.

"What's going on? RILEY!"

"Rosita." Riley smiled.

Rosita ran at Riley and Riley welcomed her with open arms. They hugged, they hugged so tightly. They had never hugged like this before, it was strange, yet comforting.

The two girls pulled away, just taking in eachother. Rosita leaned in again, this time she captured Riley's lips with her own. Riley pulled Rosita closer, smiling into the kiss.

They pulled away with small smiles on their faces. Everyone was smiling except for four people. Alicia, Madison, Nick and Rick.

He stood in front of the steps leading up to the porch and just stared ahead. His eyes on his sister.

"I thought I was seeing things because I was close to death. Guess I was wrong."

"Yeah, you were."

Rick quickly walked up to Madison and hugged his sister tightly.

As everyone got introduced to the people who had joined them, Alicia had walked away un-noticed. She was about to walk into the house when a hand on her arm stopped her.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing Rosita, I just wanna check on Lucy and tell her what's going on." Alicia lied.

"You sure nothing is wrong?"

Alicia nodded with a fake smile. "Yeah, hey...Take care of Riley. She's an amazing girl and she deserves to be treated like it. Keep her safe." She said trying not to cry.

"Uh..Sure."

Alicia walked into the house and once she was far away enough from the door, she let the tears fall from her eyes.

A/N: Sorry it's dragging on and becoming uninteresting, I'm struggling to come up with ideas but I don't want to delete another story. Thank you for sticking with it though and continuing to read. It means alot x