Prologue

Hellooo readers! This is my second story, and my first story was "Sarah Montana Living In The Boys Dorm", shorted SMLITBD, a typical "girl-dressing-up-as-a-boy"-story with a lot of humor, so feel free to check it out! It just finished with 98 chapters, plus a special chapter!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/243656-sarah-montana-living-in-the-boys%27-dorm

Please tell me your thoughts about my new story, and this is only the prologue!

THIS IS CONFUSING AS IT JUMPS AHEAD OF THE STORY, BUT THIS IS THE SHORT PREVIEW OF THE FUTURE SO TO UNDERSTAND, KEEP READING, BECAUSE IT WILL START AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!

_______________

I'm hopeless. I never knew anything about him. That's why I never questioned about him. He turned out   to be the opposite of all my own imagining. All I could do was cry. What was happening? Was I disappointed? Sad? Upset? I had no idea. They all build up another unknown emotion. Why did I even bother to cry about it when I didn't even know him?

"Don't think about it." Zach's voice echoed through my head. He was stroking his hands on my back, then settling down for the shoulders; patting them. I faintly nodded, making a annoying sound from the bench. I couldn't say a thing, as my face was buried in my hands. I pressed my hands harder, because it felt like the tears would go away if I did. But of course they didn't. Just more came. I never knew that people could have that much water in their eyes. But the water will eventually stop, until you don't have anything left.

"You don't even know." I finally pushed out of my lips when my tears started running out. He shrugged with a chuckle.

"Isn't that better? I have no reason to feel sorry for you." He could definitely read my mind. It was just me, hating on people that try comforting you when you're sad and pity you. Everyone has periods when they cry and that's why crying was nothing to pity since everyone does it.

"Like you even can feel sorry for me." I sighed, feeling another tear drop down my cheek. And I thought there weren't anymore left. He jerked off his hand, probably looking at me as I felt the tense atmosphere. "What do you mean?" he asked me, and I dared to wipe off my tears and face him this time. His eyes were wide and had an awful feeling behind, as if I had just stepped on one of his biggest traumas.

"You don't even have any emotions." I blurted but this time I regretted it. Big time. Why did I say that? He was the only one helping me at that moment and I went like that offending him. He got out off his chair, turning around with his back facing me.

"Yeah." he answered back, almost whispering; but I could still hear. I didn't want to see his face. Whatever I had done, I knew was serious. He walked slowly, away; leaving me. Every step he took made a sound, that gave pain to my heart.

I lost him.

Now I think I jumped way ahead. Should I start from the beginning?

__________________

Maybe a weird end. But please review, I need your opinion!

And peops that come from SMLITBD, this is very different. Very different may I repeat. I've made sure that there are no wrong grammar and I've tried to imporve my language.

But since I started writing this I noticed that there's not a lot of humor in it. I think my humor disappeared somewhere in the seriousness, so I selected teen-fiction as a category instead of humor.

Please tell me your thoughts! I will update once a week, and faster if I get good response!

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!

COMMOTE, BECAUSE VOMMENT SOUNDS LIKE VOMIT AND THAT'S JUST GROSS!