ARNAVSI -Epilogue

Don't feel like saying bye to this one ... I'm so attached to this story itself . I loved writing every bit of it . ARNAVSI ——my heart and soul lives around them. I fell in love with ARSHI the first episode I saw of ipkknd . I'll never stop my fan fiction on them . They have created a unique bond on screen and Im cherishing every moment of it ....

Of enough of my bhak bhak ..😭

———

Story continues from Arnav and khushis romantic moment getting spoiled by Nk.

'Alot of lapse in hours and days guys so bare with me here please.'

———

Akash and Payals wedding bells are on :

In the morning Arnav woke up to his wife sleeping close to him holding his chest.. He dint disturb her and let her sleep at night like a good husband ....

He remember how he sneaked into the room and slept holding her close at night . After dropping payal sashi and buaji home together with Akash . Khushi slept by the time he got back.

 Khushi slept by the time he got back

He carefully brings her to his side .. and peaks On her lips making sure not to wake her up. He gets up and goes to get ready. He takes her designer wear out and his as well.
.
.
.
Today is payal and Akash engagement and everyone is busy so he knows he has to take care of his wife because she is in a state of needing attention recently .
.
.
.
After few hours Khushi is getting ready she is looking adorable with a baby bump. She turns around looking at herself in the mirror as Arnav steps in.

 She turns around looking at herself in the mirror as Arnav steps in

Arnav is like always mesmerized looking at her beautiful form . She fits perfectly into the designer clothes he made for her . Her baby bump is nicely hidden into the clothes since she is tiny her self . Few minutes of eye lock Both head down for the rituals .

Anjali: Chote omg Chote I cant believe this .

Arnav: kya howa di ? ( what happen sis)?

Anjali: khushiji yeh hamare Chote hi hai na ?( Khushi this is my little brother right ) ?