Arnavsi 30

Story continues from Khushi teasing Arnav and running away . Arnav is mad because he was enjoying close moments with her but she left him.

————————————————————————-
Everyone at the dinner table except Nk , mama mami Khushi and Anjali and cook and servers .

Anjali: khushi ji look what we have for dessert .

She opened a dish and there it was.....

Khushi: oh my god ... JALEBI.

Anjali: yes jalebi. This is your favorite right.?

Khushi: yes how did you know di?

Anjali was about to tell her that Arnav got this made for her but Arnav came there by then.

Arnav: I told di, but no desert for you bachha.

Anjali smiled hearing him call her baccha. She thought to herself that is so cute of him to call her that.

Khushi: kyun nahi kha sakte hum Arnavji ( why can't I eat this Arnav )

Arnav: khushi ...baby ab sab ke Samne bataye . ( Khushi baby you want me to tell in front of everyone)

Khushi smiled and looked down. He is calling her baby In front of everyone.  Looking at her quiet form he said...!

Arnav: khushi aise batein sab ke samne nahi Batla sakte ( Khushi you cant tell all this in front of anyone)

Khushi: magar( but)

Anjali: khushiji  shayad chote ko aapse kuch kahena hai. ( Khushi maybe Arnav has to tell you something)

Khushi: let's go to the kitchen .

She got up upset and walked to the kitchen  mumbling.

Khushi (blabbing ): yeh laad governer ko yahi waqt Mila tha , kitni Bhook Lagi hai.......aur jalebi kyun nahi kha sakte hum, Inhe toh pata hai hume jalebi kitna pasaand hai. ( this laad governer had to tell me something at this time when I'm so hungry and why why can't I eat jalebis , he knows very well how much I love jalebis )

Arnav saw Khushi walking towards the kitchen talking to her self .

Arnav: excuse me I will be right back.

Thwy both went towards the kitchen. Everyone looked at each other confused as to why Arnav is not letting her eat her favorite sweet dish.

Mami: hello hi bye bye ... ee jalebi mein Zaher hai kya joh nahi kha sakte . Yeh Arnav bitwa kya Kahat hai humka kuch nahi samajhe mein awat hai( hello hi bye bye .. does this jalebi has poison in it. Why is arnav saying this I can't understand it .)

Mama: manorma bhahot Dimaag ka istamal maat karo waise bhi battery kam hai, ab hoye koi baath . Apas ke mamla hai sab ke samne bole mein sharamat hoye . Rahene do tum chup chap apan khana khao ( manorma don't use your head too much either way your thinking power is low , they probably have something to talk about in between them two, they don't want to share with everyone . Leave it and shut up and eat your food)

Mami: hello hi bye bye .. hum toh bass kahet rahe itna Garam hone ka koi zaroorat nahi hai( hello hi bye bye I was just saying no need to get all mad )

Mama: teek hai teek hai( ok ok)

Anjali giggles listening to there little fight.

Arnav and khushi Entered the kitchen, Khushi couldn't hold it anymore , she stood in front of him with hands on her hips questioning him.

Khushi: what is it ??why can't I have jalebis Arnavji??

She said with a little pout on her lower lips .