Arnavsi 13

RM family room dinner time:

Khushi only changed the shirt since the pants was really big for her she left her skirt for the lahenga she was wearing. Both Arnav and khushi went downstairs after hari Prakash came and called them that dinner is ready. It's was very awkward at dinner table none said anything . Khushi wasn't eating at first just sat there staring and thinking about Arnavs words how he said that he will make her sit in his lap and make her eat after wedding ... every dream shattered .... all that doesn't make sense anymore ... she is lost in her thoughts when Nani told her to eat she listened to her and ate a little bit . She was having a hard time gulping all that what happened and now she has to share the Room with Arnav though she loves him a lot but she isn't ready to be with him in one room it's hard enough that she is married to him, but she still doesn't trust her own self with him . What if he isn't the one losing controls but she is ... these thought were killing her while a pair of eyes were busy staring at his wife ... she is his now .. forever no one can take her away from him..

Arnav thoughts came to an end when akash walked in .. he left from the temple and went to office to finish some work then came home and he joined them at the table .

Akash: bhai sab teek hai. ( brother everything fine )

Arnav cleared his throat.

Arnav : uhh uhh ....yah akash all is good .. how was everything at work .?

Akash : all good .. oh yah I forgot to tell you the meeting went well we have the deal finalized .. Aman and I are working on it from tomorrow .i just finished my pending work today.

Arnav: very good ... ok I'll join you tomorrow sharp at 7am.

Akash: don't worry bro if you want a break tomorrow you can take it I understand ( he said looking at khushi )

Arnav: no Akash We both be in office tomorrow (looking at khushi he said ..)

Dinner is over all were very tired . Khushi was also very exhausted from the event of the day.
She really wanted to sleep but was waiting for all to be done and she is still thinking where to sleep .

Nani: khushi beta if you need anything let me know don't hesitate to ask me and Arnav arrange clothes for her .

Arnav: yes Nani.

Khushi : thank you Nani.

Nani: teek hai hum apne kamre mein hai chote come to my room I needed to talk to you.( ok I'm heading to my room Arnav come to my room i need to talk to you)

Arnav : ok Nani you go I'll be right with you. Khushi go to our room I'll be right there .

He gave khushi a stern look so that she doesn't wonder off anywhere else ...All went upstairs to there respective room . Khushi went to Arnavs room which is now technically her room. (Someone needs to knock some reality check in her head ). She is in denial but I won't blame her I wouldn't trust myself with Arnav either .😉

She was standing near the window when Arnav walked in with a jewelry box and set it on the table where he sits and works with his laptop mostly. Khushi got really scared when he walked him so she hid her self behind the curtains .

Arnav: khushi come out... khushi ?? Khushi ??what are you doing there come out .

 khushi ?? Khushi ??what are you doing there come out