Arnavsi 16

Everything was going good at RM until garima decided to show up to create drama. She brought police officers with her to RM claiming Arnav to have abducted khushi forcefully and taken her without her consent.

Evening time at RM.

Door bell ringing constantly.. hari Prakash went and opens the door .

Hari Prakash : ji hum aapki kya Maddad kar sakte hai ? ( yes how can I help you)

Garima : I'm khushi's mother and I've come to take her with me . Where is khushi call her.

Hari Prakash :ok please stay here let me call sire. Till then please come and sit here .

Hari Prakash let them wait at the waiting room in front and went to get Arnav . While the police officers sat down garima kept marching back and forth with frustration.

Hari Prakash went to Arnavs study room where he was seated working on his laptop .. since khushi was outside with Nani looking around . He knocked the door and went inside .

Hari Prakash : chote malik khushi jis mom is here with police officers stating she wants to take khushi ji back with her.

Arnav: kya (what) ((he chuckled at the thought of taking khushi away))

As if they can take his wife he thought with a side smirk he got up ...

Hari Prakash: ji malik ( yes sire)

Arnav: ok I'll be right there .

He is a business man after all he handles things his way no body rules over ASR . He gathered all his paperwork showing that they are legally married.He headed out to the guest room and entered with a ASR look on his face . He greeted the police officers in kindly manner and offered snacks and drinks ... he then looked at garima who was boiling of anger .

Garima : khushi kaha hai ?

Arnav: khushi is at home where she belongs .

Garima : Dekha I was telling you he is stubborn. (( she said looking at the police officer )) where is my daughter Arnav you can't keep her here . I want to take her home .

The police office named Pandey told Arnav that they have a report from garima that he has forcefully taken khushi . Arnav then showed them the legal paperwork and marriage pictures and he said they can talk to khushi if they want .

On the other hand payal Called khushi .. Khushi who was roaming in the gardens outside the house .

Phone ringing ....

Khushi: ha Jiji you miss me already .

Payal : khushi amma is bringing police at your house to bring you back , she left here stating that she will bring you back and she will not listen to anyone . I wanted to tell her that you are now legally married but before I could convince her she left in anger.

Khushi : teek hai Jiji . I'll go and see what's going on .

Phone hangs up.....

Khushi : Nani ji we have to go back inside my sister payal just called and told me that amma has brought police to take me home. I hope they are not here as yet Arnavji's anger is bad I hope he is ok.

Nani: teek hai chalo beta( ok let's go daughter)

Khushi and Nani started walking to go back inside .. when they came inside the house all they could hear was Arnav yelling .

Arnav: KHUSHI IS MY LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE . DARE ANYONE TOUCH HER. OH ACTUALLY TOUCHING HER IS OUT OF WORDS SHE IS MINE AND DARE SNYONE SAY OR POINT FINGERS AT HER AND I HAVNT COMMITTED ANY CRIME . SHE MARRIED ME AT WILL LEGALLY AND TRADITIONALLY.