Arnavsi 29

Arnav and khushi both getting ready to go shop with di But He is not letting Khushi go he keeps kissing her ,biting her and cuddling her , when ever he can both standing near the bed in each other's arms .

She is equally participating but then starts to get ready again.

She wants all that love but is also paying attention to time because di is going with them and they have to make sure to get back home in time for baby . Even though the two babysitters are there to take-care of everything di and khushi usually think it's better if baby has more of them around then the baby sitters .

Arnav is now sitting on the bed admiring her and clicking her pics . He gave a red dress to wear and she is looking out of this world . She is sitting in front of the mirror getting ready.

Arnavs thought: Why did I gift her this dress now I can't control myself , I'm murdering my own self right now

Arnavs thought: Why did I gift her this dress now I can't control myself , I'm murdering my own self right now....He couldn't take it anymore so he said ....

Arnav: baccha enough getting ready ... you look beautiful as you are  ... now come here please .

Khushi: nahi Arnavji it's time we go down. We also need to have breakfast before we leave.

Arnav : breakfast can go to hell right now all
I want is you and you look more yummy then breakfast to me Mrs raizada.

He winked at her smiling ....Looking at his cute demand she questioned him to irk him more.

Khushi: Yummy and me, I don't think so Mr Raizada.

Arnav: oh really.

He said with his eye brows raised folding his arms across his chest....when she dint respond He decided to tease her by using her wildness against her to bring her to him.

Arnav: why ...so shall I remind you of last night...What you did to me was really ...

Khushi came near him and put her finger on his lips.

Khushi: Arnavji stop it .

Arnav: then come here right now else I'll keep saying it .  You ...( pointing at her) . Right now ( pointing at his lap ) .. or else ....( he demanded smartly) ...

Khushi quietly sat down on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Khushi: So you are going to tease me now . Teek hai I'm not going to do It again then .

Arnav: NO NO NO ... Ok sorry I won't tease you again .

He said tightening his hold on her and putting one hand on her thigh rubbing her legs , he looked up at her .. his eyes dark with desire for his wife ...

Khushi : did you like it.

She whispered in his neck. Both of their heart beat increased remembering about there intimate moments last night.