Arnavsi 2

Story begins from attraction on both sides are seen present :

Khushi was also getting very attracted to Arnav now but couldn't say or relate to how she is compared to him, he was a CEO of a fashion design house and she was just a regular employee in his office . She always thought to herself that she is nothing compared to Arnavji and when it came to her dreaming about him being her prince and all she would completely snap out of those thoughts and hit her self in the head.

Arnav would also notice this in her but would never say anything because these little things would make him adore her more and more .

So after the company's success in achieving a contract and fulfilling all the requirement AR designs shares are up in the stock market and business of doing really good .Arnav complemented khushi for her hard work and asked khushi to plan fo a huge company party where he thought he will ask her to accompany him as his date . He also wanted to show her how special she is for him.

Arnav : khushi can you please organize a company party for about 100 delegates from UK and some Indian delegates from India for tonight. The party should have A mixture of Indian and western taste but please make sure to have wine for the guest also no hard liquor please....

Khushi : yes Arnavji and what do you want the dress code to be and if you could briefly tell me what touch up's you need like Color and venue .

Arnav: Dress code...hmmmmm....it could be western because we have UK delegates coming but if you want then you have a mixture of Indian and western. Venue I will text and tell you shortly let me have Aman check that for you. So tell me what do you think Khushi...(smirking)...ji ... ?

he added ji to her name first time which shocked khushi to her core....

Khushi : I...aaaaaa...I think It would be a great idea if we have a mixture that way both sides are happy.

Arnav: how ever you please.....(trying to hold his laughter)

As khushi starts to walk towards her cabin Arnav calls her again .

Arnav : khushi roko (khushi stop)

Khushi : ji Arnavji (yes Arnavji)

Arnav: ( thinking and kinda nervous about how to say this) Kya tum... aaaaaaa... kya tum mere saath...Mere Khane ka matlab hai kya tum .....???(can you ...aaaaa...can you and me .....I meant to say will you ....)

Khushi: ji kya tum kya Arnavji ..?zara khul kar Kahiye Hume Kuch Samaj nahi ah raha..?(ji can you what Arnavji ? Can you say it clearly I can't get you )

Arnav : yes woh kya tum mere saath party Mein cholo gi? With a bit nervousness he said it finally...(yes can you accompany me in the party)

Khushi : hain ...mujhe laga hum party organize kar rahe hai toh party Mein shamil bhi rahege ..( yes I thought I'm organizing the party so wouldn't I be a part of it to begin with )

Arnav : khushi mera woh Matlab nahi tha....(khushi I dint mean that )

Khushi : toh kya matlab tha Arnavji.(so what do you mean )

Arnav : Kuch nahi tum ja sakti ho..(nothing you may go now )

Khushi: (scratching her head ) teek

Hai par yaad ajaye toh Zaroor batayega..(ok then by if you remember then do let me know)

Arnav : ( thinking to himself ) wahi toh koshish kar raha tha par tumne kahene nahi diya .. ajeeb hai yah ladki .. mujhe bhi pagal

Kar ke choregi. (That's what I was trying to tell you but you dint let me . What a weird girl and she going to drive me crazy too )