Arnavsi 14

Early morning in arshi Room:

Khushi and Arnav were still sleeping . They had a long day yesterday . At 4am Arnavs alarms went off to get up he silenced it and went to sleep , he is not use to sharing his bed so he turned with his left arms landing on khushi's waist . Making khushi gasp at the touch ...she looked at him with surprise she knows he isn't aware of what he is doing so she stayed still in his embrace......

The big pillow which was dividing them was no where to be found . It might have fell at night Because khushi likes to sleep all over the bed in a thiacondo style. His breath were playing numbers on her neck and she was really holding her self from falling weak in his arms. So gaining courage she tried to move his arms only to get into a even more tighter grip and this time he moved his arms more up and cupped his arms around her side pulling her more into his chest.

She was so close to him now that she couldn't move ... after a while she started admiring her husband ... he looked really cute while sleeping. He had a little pout on his lips ... his hair all over his forehead making him look more cuter ... he was breathing slowly ... she got her hand up and moved his hair from his forehead to one side .. then kept staring at him. She kept her hand on his face .. Arnav slowly moved by her touch only to open his eyes looking back at her ... he realized that he locked her into his arms somehow in his sleep...but it felt good having her so close to him ... waking up seeing the beautiful face .

Arnav pretended like nothing happened he released her from his grip and rolled over , placed his hand under his head and smiled

Khushi was so shy and blushing he looked really cute and handsome . She also felt good for what he did . She really needed that closure and warm ness.

Arnav : good-morning bachha .( baby)

Khushi: good morning Arnavji .

Arnav : did you get a good sleep last night .

Khushi: yes I did and how about you ?

Arnav : I did ..

He got up from the bed and stood up .

Arnav: I'm going for a quick jog they will be bringing you your clothes soon.

Khushi: ok

Khushi was trying to fix her hair and clothes as she was getting up from the bed .. trying to avoid looking at him.

Arnav: and khushi ... you look amazing when you wake up so no need to fix your self ok...I have new set of tooth brush and you can use anything from the closet in the bathroom ... consider everything as yours ... don't be shy to look around , now this is your house and your room more then this is mine so you can decorate it your way ... oh and I'll give you my card so you can order what ever you need like jewelry and makeup or whatnot ...

Khushi felt really felt like crying seeing him so caring towards her . She has never imagined her life would change so drastically after marriage . She went to Arnav and hugged him from back feeling content, he was surprised at first then he realized that she must be feeling weird in a new place ... he has to give her time to adjust so he held her hands and turned around facing her now.