Arnavsi 18

Sorry I haven't read this through for an errors please forgive me ... hope you all enjoy their romance ....
———————————————————————-

They got ready and headed to breakfast table ... after all were done with breakfast khushi hugged Nani and took permission to head to work. Both Akash and Arnav were waiting for her In the car.. once she came and set with Arnav in the back seat they headed to AR designs... Arnavs phone started ringing ... showed mami was calling him..

Arnav : yah Arnav here ...

Mami: hello hi bye bye Arnav bitwa ... hum tohe e bataye ke wasthe call kiye rahe ki Anjali betiya haspatal mein hai uuhe bachha hone Wala hai... hum bhahot kush hai ( hello hi bye bye Arnav son I called you to tell you that Anjali is in the hospital she is about to have her baby, I'm very happy )

Arnav: kya ....mein bhi mami ji , di ....di teek hai ... ( what I'm happy too mami .. sis .....is sis fine )

Mami: ha bitwa Anjali betiya ekdam teek hai . Lew usse baath karo( yes son Anjali is absolutely fine .. here talk to her )

Arnav: di ( sis) I'm very happy di....are you ok I mean....

Anjali : chote .... chote chinta maath karo hum Bilkul teek hai ... ( little brother don't worry I'm absolutely fine)

Arnav: pakka di( sure di)

Anjali: have I ever lied to you?

Arnav: no di never. ( no sis never)

Anjali: hum teek hai .. aur khushi ji Kaisi hai . When will you have me talk to her ...( I'm fine and how is khushi, when will you have me talk to her)

Arnav: woh teek hai di ...aap usse baath karengi
( she is fine do you want to talk to her. )

Anjali: yes, ..yah koi phuchene ki baath hai( yes ...is this even a question )

Arnav gave the phone to khushi...

Arnav: it's di..( its sis)

Khushi took the phone smiling and answered it ...

Khushi :.....hello...

Anjali: khushi ji how are you?

Khushi : I'm fine di and how are you?

Anjali: I'm at the hospital right now my water broke so they are keeping me on the monitor waiting for me to dilate ...

Khushi : oh wow I'm sooo happy for you di....please stay calm Devi maiya will make every thing better. I will pray for you and give offering in temple for both you and baby's wellbeing .... Nani showed me your goodh bharayi ( baby shower) pictures... really cute , you are really pretty., I can't wait to see you in person....

Anjali: aww thank you so much khushi ji, I Vang wait to see you too ... I promise as soon as doctor allows me to fly out I'll come to you all....you will pray for us ...that really means a lot to me ......I hope chote is not giving you a hard time ..

Khushi : nahi di.. He is not ..( no sis he is not ), I'm surprised he hasn't been angry for a while now ...

Anjali: wow chote and no gussa ( no anger) good good... ok then I will talk to you soon .. and if chote forgets you don't forget to call me .

Khushi: di do you want him to come to you?

She said and looked at Arnav .. Arnav gave her a confused look.... like really she wants me to go alone to London....🤔

Anjali: no khushi ji I have mama mami here taking care of me .. I will be fine... you takecare of yourself and chote .. and please forgive him if he says anything bad ... he is good at heart just a little angry sometimes..