Arnavsi 28

Everyone was busy making and preparing stuff for the little baby's naam Karan , Khushi was in the kitchen when Anjali arrived.

Anjali: khushi ji here let me take over chote is calling you .

Khushi: no di let me finish this and then I'll go . He just woke up he should be fine . Dint you just talk to him .

Anjali: acha teek hai ..he just requested to see you so when you are  done then go see what he wants .

Khushi whisper : hume ache as pata hai kya chahiye laad governer ko(I know very well what he wants laad governer )

Anjali: kya( what)

Khushi: nothing di thank you for letting me know . I'll go as soon as I'm done.

Anjali: ok I'll go see how little Angel is doing, feed her and dress her up .

Khushi: if you need any help let me know.

Anjali: teek hai. ( ok I will)

Khushi took her nice time in preparing things . She went after an hour . She slowly walked upstairs nervous . As soon as she reached the door a hand came and grabbed her inside . She did not know when the door closed and when she ended up on the bed under him. This all happened so fast. When she finally realized what happened all she saw was He was staring at her intensely .

Khushi: Arnavji leave me na please.

She said struggling.

Arnav: You are mine and I can do whatever I want .

Khushi: hmm...you will force me .?

Arnav: if I have too I can, you want to see. You left me sleeping alone so punishment is a must .. right?

Khushi : no no no ... I don't want to  ...just leave me na.

She said still struggling when Arnav kissed her forehead keeping his lips on there for sometime . She stopped moving, it's always something about his touch which's makes her really weak and butterfly's in her tummy, she closed her eyes. He held her face and said

Arnav: i love you Khushi , I will never force myself upon you. You are mine but I understand sometimes you need your space too. I was just trying to steal your love for sometime. Because I know this times won't come back when we go back to India. I have to work on a lot of things and catch up on all the pending work, meetings and conference .

Khushi looked at him surprised . Where is all this coming from she thought. She relaxed more when she heard him say that and held his face cupping her hand on his cheeks.

Khushi: Arnav ji i wasn't stopping you to love me..... I was just trying to get things done for di before the prayer starts . I'm so Sorry please forgive me , I did not realize

Arnav cut her off in between by putting his finger on her lips.

Arnav: no sorry's .

Khushi nodded on his finger which is on her lips . He quickly kissed her lips softly on the corner and slowly got up .

Arnav: ok. So what's going on down stairs.

he asked fixing his shirt . He looked at khushi who was lost in her thoughts still lying on the bed , she was thinking how lucky she is to have him and if she is dreaming or is this reality. He sat down beside her and shook her alittle. She got startled and looked at him and said...

Khushi: Arnav ji sometimes I feel like this is all a dream and I will wake up one day and it will all be gone.

Arnav: hey ... don't say that pagal. Here get up .