Arnavsi 24

Dear readers In not going to drag the rituals here I'll keep it short and simple ...sorry if this is not what you wanted.. I hope you like the chapter ...........

Story continues when Arnav steps into the room seeing Anjali lost in her thoughts with tear struck face .

Arnav : di ??

Anjali looked at Arnav standing there . Like the whole world froze for a second, both anjali and Arnav kept looking when finally Anjali's said...

Anjali: chote humara Raj Kumar nahi raha ... (Arnav my prince is no longer )

She started crying . Khushi walked dragging Arnav with her near Anjali . She hugged her and rubbed her back in consolidating way. Arnav came and sat the other side of the bed holding Anjali . She was crying .Khushi singnaled to Arnav who was shocked to see Anjali like this and indicated for him to say something with her eyes . He understood her gesture . She knows how hard it is for him .

Arnav: di .... di please sambhalo apne aap ko ... sab teek ho jayega( sis ... sis please get a hold of yourself ... everything will get alright) . You have it stay strong . You have to take care of yourself at least for your princess.

Anjali: I can't.

Arnav: di please .

Anjali: why chote why me all the time . First Shyam ji now this . The only reason I had to see light in my life . I dint know I had twins Chote I dint know I had a Raj Kumar and now I don't.

Arnav: di .....look at her she is your light now . She will help you come out of this and look at things differently .. please stay strong .. we are here for you .. please don't do this to your self.

He said looking at the little baby girl in the little baby court beside the bed . Khushi then slowly got up and picked the baby . She handed it to Anjali and and Anjali looked at her . She took the baby held her in one arms and with the other cupped khushis face.

Anjali: khushi ji thank you for coming . I need both of you with me. I never imagined we will meet under these circumstances but I'm glad I have my brother and you by my side at a time like this. I don't know what to do .

Khushi : hum hai yaha aap ke liye ..aap please apne aap ko sambhaliye you . Di iske bare mein Socho isse aapki zaroorat hai. ( we are here for you... please don't cry and stay strong . Think about the baby she needs you right now)

Arnav : we have to perform the ritual for Baby di you have to be strong for all that .

Anjali : chote hum nahi kar sakte . Mujhme itni himmat Nahi hai.( Arnav I can't do this I'm not strong enough )

Arnav wiped her tears and Anjali handed the baby to khushi and hugged him tight sobbing in his chest. She kept crying for a while Khushi and Arnav just consoled her .... after a while arnav felt like she slept so he lied her back and put a blanket on her ..

Back at India AR designs :

Akash is sitting in the the office thinking about di and then he remembers he needs to call payal.He quickly takes his phone out and calls her .

Gupta house:

Payals phone is ringing non stop..she picks up ..

Payal: hello .. kawn ? ( hello .. who is this )

Akash : ji ... ji mein...( yes ... yes it's me)

Payal: mein Kawn.( me who)

Akash: mein Payal ji  akash .( me Payal it's Akash )... Arnavjis brother .